Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking For A 20 Year Old Ls400 Needed For Display

Lexus Hedge End are looking for a 20 year old LS400 to borrow for their showroom to celebrate Lexus 20 year anniversary in September.

You LS must be in good condition. They are willing to give something to anyone who can lend them their LS400 for a short period.

The car will be fully insured whilst on display.

If you have one please let me know and I will put you in touch with the correct person.

Lexus Hedge End are looking for a 20 year old LS400 to borrow for their showroom to celebrate Lexus 20 year anniversary in September.

You LS must be in good condition. They are willing to give something to anyone who can lend them their LS400 for a short period.

If you have one please let me know and I will put you in touch with the correct person.

Hi, there was a posting in here earlier this year by the guy who thought he owns the very first LS400 into the UK.

I think he was maybe trying to sell it !

Malc

Hi, there was a posting in here earlier this year by the guy who thought he owns the very first LS400 into the UK.

I think he was maybe trying to sell it !

Malc

Just noticed that specific car is for sale on www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk

Malc

Hi have a nice 1990 totally original Red Ls400

Hi have a nice 1990 totally original Red Ls400

'

Wow, mine prob just needs a set of wheels and 2 slight scratches removing to make it look pristine...they only small marks & not down to metal. The interior is v good for the age (even the drivers seat!!), but mine is only 18yrs old & does need a cosmetic once over.

In fact, I'll give Lexus £500 (maybe £1000) and my car for the show if they will truly appreciate the original model and return it to showroom condition, it could do with new wheels, aerial, brake covers, underbody cover, u know stuff like that.... oh & drivers elec window (switch)

In fact, they should really sell the old LS parts cheaper, and service them cheaper too. It can only be better for the name if the are many good quality older models still going strong. (especially with toyota's dramas recently!)

I wont take mine to the dealers as the costs are extorsionate for a car of this value.

Still, its my own fault, if i'd've tarted it up last year like i meant to, it would be perfect for the show :(

How about the silver one sold on 'Deals on Wheels' I saw it around shropshire/cheshire last month and it looked brand new! shame about the silver & i was jealous of the clear indicators shutup.gif

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links