Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Wee Bit Lower

looking good mate!!its not that hard to get both sides level.....you count the threads on the coilovers,count from the start of the threads to the spring seat if they are both the same then your hight is spot on...

heres a pic of mine....

p0505102016.jpg

compaired to a standard one of the same year as mine its a drop of 90mm front and 100mm rear.....mines a 99 which sat higher than the newer ones..

Yep, thats how I measured them, went for a drive and them measured from the ground to the top of the wheel arch, there was about 5mm difference on the back. Maybe it's just the coilovers I have, anyway I got there in the end :)

Just thinking, does adjusting coilovers affect the cars geometry, will I need to get wheel alignment done :question:

yip mate any adjustment to the suspension req the geo to be done....

Hi I understand and accept its a personal thing,but really dont understand 'the lowering craze'lowering within reason is fine,but some just take it too far.More and more roads now have speed humps,sleeping policemen etc,so you cant even go over them without wondering what damage is it going to do to my stainless steel exhaust?my front spilter etc.I have seen many a car with damaged exhausts,cracked spliters etc all because they have been lowered too far.Sorry wont be joining the lowering craze my is 200 sports is fine as it is.

Hi I understand and accept its a personal thing,but really dont understand 'the lowering craze'lowering within reason is fine,but some just take it too far.More and more roads now have speed humps,sleeping policemen etc,so you cant even go over them without wondering what damage is it going to do to my stainless steel exhaust?my front spilter etc.I have seen many a car with damaged exhausts,cracked spliters etc all because they have been lowered too far.Sorry wont be joining the lowering craze my is 200 sports is fine as it is.

don't worry, i'm sure nobody will miss you :hehe:

could go into the reasons why people lower their cars, but frankly i think the ones that get it get it, and the ones that dont, dont.

could go into the reasons why people lower their cars, but frankly i think the ones that get it get it, and the ones that dont, dont.

guess what good luck and all the best

well my cars been sat this low for a while!!!

1)my front bumper is fine(tte bumper which sits lower than the trd lip) also so are my side skirts and rear lip

2)my lovely stainless exhaust is fine also

3)i can also go over speed bumps without scraping

tbh if i brake my car i fix it.if the exhaust gets badly damaged or anything else for that matter i'll go out and buy new bits its not the end of the world.......

guess what good luck and all the best

Hi did not post an alternative view/opinion for my person to be attacked,its just a candid opinion thats all,how it is taken is up to those that read it.please keep it real and sensible and be mature about it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links