Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Sport With Aero Kit

xchrisx

hi just purchased my second is200 sport with aero kit anyway two questions this aero kit has no sport badge on the grill or on the lip like my last one did,where do i get this without having to buy a new grill etc surely you can get this small but iconic badge/emblem.. also a ss exhaust trim obviously the aero kit makes it more difficult to fit with ;ittle room between kit and exhaust again my old lexus had one but was on before i purchased it so any ideas as to where i can get the above would be most most helpfull...

yes thanks got bagde and paint i needed no luck with exhaust trim though they lexus no longer do that part anyone any ideas its the lexus with the aero kit so fitting is a bit different...anyone anyideas where to get one thanks

Hi and welcome to the club :)

The styling kit bumper doesn't have a sport badge on the grille, only the sports grille does. If it did it must have been added afterwards? There is a little Sport sticker at the bottom of the bumper though, is that what you're referring to?

The exhaust trims are incredibly rare now as you can't get them from Lexus anymore - should have taken the one off your old car to be honest, but you could probably find a suitable aftermarket replacement.