Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

We Need More People

Just having moved from a Honda forum, I’ve noticed that there isn't much activity (users) on here...

I think we need more users (Lexus lovers), maybe by advertising the site would attract more people...

Plus what I think this place is lacking is a picture forum, where people can post pic of the loved ones (the Lexus of course)

Sorry if I’ve offended anyone, I just want more people over here….

Just having moved from a Honda forum, I’ve noticed that there isn't much activity (users) on here...

I think we need more users (Lexus lovers), maybe by advertising the site would attract more people...

Plus what I think this place is lacking is a picture forum, where people can post pic of the loved ones (the Lexus of course)

Sorry if I’ve offended anyone, I just want more people over here….

But how many Lexus cars are out there on the road compared with the Hondas? :winky:

As above you can't compare Honda to Lexus in the volume stakes.

There will always be more activity on a Honda forum than on here due to the coverage of the range of cars from Honda compared to Lexus as well.

To be brutally honest this site had a great setup about a year ago with lots of active members who took a great interest - then after some sort of fallout there was a large group that left this site to start their own, it's a shame as a lot of good knowledge and advice went with them but it'll just take a while for this site to build back up again.