Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Person The To Lexus World

Marky N

Hey people. Am going to look into buying a lexus is200 today. its a 2003 se model. its got 77k on the clock with all service history and that. Just wondering is there anything to look out for or anything you can highlight for me before i go looking?

I will hopefully going to be looking at it in the next day or 2, so any help on this would be great!

Thanks

Mark

Hey people. Am going to look into buying a lexus is200 today. its a 2003 se model. its got 77k on the clock with all service history and that. Just wondering is there anything to look out for or anything you can highlight for me before i go looking?

I will hopefully going to be looking at it in the next day or 2, so any help on this would be great!

Thanks

Mark

cd player not working, belts changed at 60k (if not get a few hundred knocked off the price), knocking when turning full lock over bumps, (i think) as this may indicate problems with front lower ball joints/suspension arms, altho i'm not that technical so someone may clarify for you, can't think of anything else

Welcome

Thanks

Mark

Read this i found before i bought mine (if you haven't got it yet)

Buying an IS200 - What to look out for

This will tell you everything before you buy.

If you are buying from a dealer though, i think by law have to give it an MOT and at least a 30 point check (preferably 50 point) before handing the keys over to you.

Ian

Thanks

Mark

Hi and welcome to the club - find out if its had its cambelt changed,should be every 6 years and 100,000mls whichever comes first although some say every six years or 60,000mls.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links