Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best Exhaust For Is300?

Jimxms

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to replace the exhaust on my IS300 (not sure if IS200 ones will fit?). But basically I want something roughly the same size as the stock exhaust so there's no issues with fitting or melting the bumper, and something that has a sporty note but won't wake up the neighbours.

Any suggestions?

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to replace the exhaust on my IS300 (not sure if IS200 ones will fit?). But basically I want something roughly the same size as the stock exhaust so there's no issues with fitting or melting the bumper, and something that has a sporty note but won't wake up the neighbours.

Any suggestions?

hi,you could try longlife exhausts - they will build you a stainless steel 1 while you wait,you can even choose your own tail pipe and what noise level you want.Check them out on the net,having mine done soon - have used them before.

hi,you could try longlife exhausts - they will build you a stainless steel 1 while you wait,you can even choose your own tail pipe and what noise level you want.Check them out on the net,having mine done soon - have used them before.

Sounds interesting - and there's one near me too. Any rough idea how much they cost?

Sounds interesting - and there's one near me too. Any rough idea how much they cost?

hi had a quote of about £350 for my IS 200,its takes about 3 to 3 and half hours to build and fit.

Hi,

I`m looking to replace mine as well and spent many hours to find the best one but couldn`t find it so far, let me know how you getting on with longlife if you have gone for it. Will visit them early next week I think...