Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is300 Exhaust Mounting Same As Is200?

Jimxms

In another thread I was asking about IS300 exhausts and some of you guys said that IS200 exhausts would fit on a 300. However after contacting some exhaust companies they are saying otherwise.

Can anyone confirm for 100% that the mounting etc is exactly the same on the 300 as on the 200?

Cheers guys.

In another thread I was asking about IS300 exhausts and some of you guys said that IS200 exhausts would fit on a 300. However after contacting some exhaust companies they are saying otherwise.

Can anyone confirm for 100% that the mounting etc is exactly the same on the 300 as on the 200?

Cheers guys.

According to my parts catalogue there are different part numbers for the front and center exhaust pipes but the back box is common to both IS200 and IS300 but the mountings appear to be the same :)

Andy

Cheers dude, so would a cat-back system be OK, or is it literally just the very back box that's the same?

I am not sure, there are obviously some differences hence the different part numbers but without physically seeing them side by side ?

All I can tell you with 100% certainty is that the backboxes are the same. :)

hi there

the centre section on a is 300 from the cat back is longer

this pushes the back box and tail pipe pass the rear bumper

and can also the bend on the backbox can sometimes catch the body over the axle

with carefull adjustment it will be ok if you can live with the tail pipe sticking out past the bumper a little bit

hope this helps

all the best neil

hi there

the centre section on a is 300 from the cat back is longer

this pushes the back box and tail pipe pass the rear bumper

and can also the bend on the backbox can sometimes catch the body over the axle

with carefull adjustment it will be ok if you can live with the tail pipe sticking out past the bumper a little bit

hope this helps

all the best neil

Cheers for the info neil. It's put me in two minds now on whether I should buy an exhaust over the net or not :s

I've seen IS300 exhausts for sale in USA, but I've heard that the IS300 over there has a bigger rear bumper or something :/

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links