Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Is The Colour Of My Car?

Argh confused now :S

I found a site the other day and it had Bluestone on it (was an american site i think though) and it was the double of that also (trying to find the site again).

Is there anyway i could check the colour with the registration or by the identification number?

I will try and get some more pics on later after i have given it its 2nd coat of wax and detailer later on as this pic was taken when it was an orphan before i took it on :)

Argh confused now :S

I found a site the other day and it had Bluestone on it (was an american site i think though) and it was the double of that also (trying to find the site again).

Is there anyway i could check the colour with the registration or by the identification number?

I will try and get some more pics on later after i have given it its 2nd coat of wax and detailer later on as this pic was taken when it was an orphan before i took it on :)

If that is your car in the pic I have checked that reg and it is coming back as Antimony blue on the Lexus database.

In that case, since i have you here :P

My next question would be; To where can i find a sport grille in that colour?

I am sorry to say that you will have to get one and have it resprayed as they are only available in Astral black, Chamonix white, Sapphire blue, Platinum ice and Granite sky.

:(

To be fair it probably was called Bluestone in the US, over here it was called Antimony - it's the same colour. They often name the colours differently either side of the pond, but the colours are the same.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links