Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content



Recommended Posts

You'll need something like a HKS or Greddy speed cut defender. You should be able to pic one up from your local importer/retailer or else there's plenty of online shops that will send direct from Japan like RHD, JPS & Nengun.

If it's just a seal kit you need for the pump then you could most probably source one through you local dealer

Any P/S specialist ot mechanic should be able to do the job for you from there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...