Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yeah the vented seats are an interesting pub fact/ show off point but I find the effect most disconcerting! Maybe if the leathers boiling hot i might think differently but youd have to turn the cooler on before getting in. The rear electric blind also falls into this category. Very rare that you park with the sun facing just the rear screen! (all day) Privacy glass would have been more useful.

I'm getting about 30mpg so far on my usual working week - I am seeing how far £40 goes compared to my old diesel Mazda 6 (which wasnt that economical for a 2.0 diesel but good fun to drive!) I travel relatively short trips (sub 20 miles) on lots of A roads and the average speed is quite low hence 30mpg doesnt seem that bad.

Overall Im very happy with it - when you put your foot down it really shifts in a quiet sort of way - its amazing how much distance you can cover without any fuss.

Yes mine is Mesa Red I believe - I wasnt really looking for a Red Car - or a Lexus but it caught my eye one day, I drove it and that was it. Any thoughts of Beemers were banished! What colour is yours?

Evening All,

Apologies that I haven't been around much. I have been reading a few threads with interest regarding extended warranties. I am interested in taking one out especially after my light experience. However after conducting some research on the Lexus GB site I have stumbled across the following page:

http://www.lexus.co.uk/lexus-services/lexus-care/warranties/extended-warranties/details-pricing.aspx

On said page it lists that bulbs, lights, and headlight adjustment are not covered. Please could somebody clear this confusion I am suffering up.

I believe the ballasts are included but the bulbs are not. That was what I ave been told by a Lexus dealer, and the bulb costs 160 quids + VAT (from the dealer, unless you get it from some where else) :angry:

After just washing my motor the Mesa red doesnt hide the scratches so well! Thankfully they are minor scratches - long may it continue that way! Done about 31mpg (Woo hoo) this week approx 160 miles on 40 quid of petrol. Will be interesting to know what it'll do on longer motorway cruising. Will have to wait to actually test that out though. Thinking about driving to France - could be an expensive journey :ohmy:

MW

Evening All,

Apologies that I haven't been around much. I have been reading a few threads with interest regarding extended warranties. I am interested in taking one out especially after my light experience. However after conducting some research on the Lexus GB site I have stumbled across the following page:

http://www.lexus.co.uk/lexus-services/lexus-care/warranties/extended-warranties/details-pricing.aspx

On said page it lists that bulbs, lights, and headlight adjustment are not covered. Please could somebody clear this confusion I am suffering up.

bulbs are not covered under Lexus warranty (or any other 3rd party warrant)... They are approximately 180 quid from lexus each, however, if you suffer from the flickering bulb get Lexus to check the ballasts - they are covered under warranty.

I got two bulbs from the states (philips d4s bulbs OEM) when one of mine flickered for just under 100 quid a pair, changed to no avail - one even went off colour (amber). Lexus confirmed the ballasts at fault and changed under extended warranty :-) bulbs went back to bright white and no flickering!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links