Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Grr! Is200 Scuffed By Someone

Peeps,

Woke up this morning for work and i noticed this has happened to my car! i thought it might have been my mum with the lawn mower on Sunday so i was looking for blue paint marks but no luck. The only place it could have happened was Saturday when i went to Burger King and parked my car in the car park, but still there wasnt anything near by and when i got out the car back home im sure it wasnt there.

Anyone figure out what it could have been? theres no cracks to the front bumper just a large scuff mark and white residue and if you notice carefully the paints entirely gone on one part.

See the pictures below

photo014resize.jpg

photo017resize.jpg

Oh my :( im lucky to be getting my TTE front bumper installed sometime this month anyway, but still this made me feel annoyed all day today. RGGRRRR

defently been hit by something, im going to say a white car or more than likely! a van!! sorry to hear of your missfortune though. most of that would come out with a machine polish too take your eye away from it but if you are already getting a TTE bumper its a bit pointless!

oh dear mate not good is it especially when the cheeky gits just run off and dont let you know arghhhhhh , funnily enough i was in a mood today as my neighbor reversed his 4x4 out this morning and reversed into my lex luckily he only smashed the back light in no damage to car bodywork so ordered as new smoked rear light of jap parts and told him he owes me 80 quid for it :)

Ouch! I'd blame a van also, blame them for everything i say. My old car had its wing mirror, bumper and wing taken off by one, i saw it happen, the van driver just drove away with not even a scratch on his precious van. I was so angry i couldn't concentrate enough to remember the registration plate - cost me £635 as i couldn't claim for it.

These things happen though and thankfully it was on a Focus and not meh IS :(

But this will just make you look forward to your TTE bumper even more now though :)

oh dear mate not good is it especially when the cheeky gits just run off and dont let you know arghhhhhh , funnily enough i was in a mood today as my neighbor reversed his 4x4 out this morning and reversed into my lex luckily he only smashed the back light in no damage to car bodywork so ordered as new smoked rear light of jap parts and told him he owes me 80 quid for it :)

hahaha bargain! :D

Im just waiting for Lexus to call me up to tell me that the sports grills are in and BAM new bumper! I was told 6th July but im guess its due in a few weeks from now *sigh*

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, that's hard luck, especially to just drive off too, but most of the time these morons don't know they've hit anything (I'm waiting for the day parking sensors become a legal requirement!)

Im just waiting for Lexus to call me up to tell me that the sports grills are in and BAM new bumper! I was told 6th July but im guess its due in a few weeks from now *sigh*

Are you getting a TTE bumper or a sports grille? Or do you mean the mesh bits for the TTE bumper?

im waiting for the mesh bits before i get them to fit and spray the bumper. Do you think its probably best to get rid of a few stone chips since they are spraying the front bumper or do you think it wont be any cheaper?

im waiting for the mesh bits before i get them to fit and spray the bumper. Do you think its probably best to get rid of a few stone chips since they are spraying the front bumper or do you think it wont be any cheaper?

Do you mean chips on the bonnet? Not sure really, it's possible that if it's a bigger job you might get a bigger discount overall, but I still think it'll cost a bit to get the bonnet resprayed.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links