Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japspeed Catback Exhaust Fits Is300 Perfectly :) (Pics Inside)

Jimxms

Hey mate , bought same exhaust system last year. Its still looks good but had to polish up the bung as it dis colours after a while. I would suggest to drive around for a while without the bung and see if you like the sound as it does get pretty loud when its up to temperature especially at 3000 revs. It does sound good with the vents open just a tad quieter.

Have fun.

i definitely wouldn't run it with the bung, it looks absolutely horrendous. if you buy a nice shiny loud system the last thing you wanna do is stick that up it!

Yeah I was leaning in that direction too tbh. I'm gonna take it out and see how it goes. At least in the IS300 I think it has extra soundproofing :shifty:

take the bung out and throw it away!!!!looks amazing but i'd take it back to the place and get them to raise the back box a bit so it all sits in the exhaust cutout in the bumper if you know what i mean...looks like it can be taken up approx an inch...which will fill the cut out..