Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ok with the Chrome peeling off in copious amounts from my Japanese spec wheels I bought some time ago a set of MOMO alloys only to find one had a rather nasty buckle in it, it was the last one to have the tyre swopped over of course so since then I have had my original wheels on the front and the MOMOs on the back with the intention of obtaining another wheel.

My search so far has been fruitless as the wheel is no longer made and there are no old stocks so I have once again obtained a set on Fleabay.

I just need to collect them now.

All comments welcome,bear in mind the car in Lexus Dark silver

BRpqQWkKGrHqQOKiIEwQOlgDJ-BMMzvGtk_.jpg

BRqBjwCWkKGrHqYOKigEwPsdESLBMMz3OE1.jpg

The pictures have come out small so here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180532158510&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_947

Hi Steve, Yep they work for me. I must be getting old i either like flat faced wheels that are easy to clean or dark wheels where the odd bit of braje dust isnt so noticable

steve

wow.... stunning price

they certainly look good to me.... cant wait to see a photo of them on your car ;)

Yes I was chuffed with the price I had been "watching" them all week and there was only one other bidder,I think the fact they ended at 3.30pm on Saturday helped if it had been in the evening there would have been more last minute bids,I actually put a max bid of £160.00 on them so did really well.

I don't know what the tyres are and if they are any good but I will put my own tyres on off my existing collection of rims and may even make some money back on the old tyres if they are saleable.

Unfortunately the seller is not back until late tonight so will be collecting hopefully early next week.

Once I have them swopped over I will post some pictures up.

Update.

The seller has been in touch and wasn't in for a Sunday collection so sent me an email this morning saying I could collect this afternoon but unfortunately didn't provide any collection address or phone number.

So here I am waiting patiently to go and get them when I have a little more detail than Leeds/Bradford

Having said that I am also waiting for UPS with a delivery so can't go anywhere just yet anyway.

I could go and do some gardening but then may miss the UPS guy.

Boring.boring,bored :msn-cry: