Badge Or Debadge. Vote!

Jimxms

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer

• badged
    • de-badged

I prefer with.

Especially when it say's is300 :winky:

Yeah thats the only thing thats preventing me from whiping them straight off tbh. Even thought I'm not really a name snob, I'm not sure how I'd cope with the "hey, look we've got the same car" to the guy down the road that has a black IS200 :P

I just want to be able to polish underneath them to be honest :s

Hi would go with just the L,had just the L on my last IS as i took the other 2 off,however havent got round to taking it off my current one.

Dont ya mean...

Cars should be like women....Naked :D:D

why should cars be like women ? doesnt the lex cost enough lol? (hope the mrs dont see this) :crying:

anyway back to the subject , debadged mate with the centre logo still on , cleavage is more arousing than full frontal , and a sneaky furry peaky thanks to see through panties is more exciting than an uncovered triangle lol , remember the catalogues as a kid lads?

a big NO to the vvt-i and the 3.0 badges.... Personally if you're planning a debadge I'd say leave the centre L and dump the other two, though I've seen a couple with no badges on the rear at all and they look pretty smart too...

As original I think. The design was conceived with them in place & may have been different if there had never been any. They are part of the style and overall presence of the car. Debadged cars tend to look like there is an empty space for them or they have dropped off - or in this case, like somebody had nicked the badges from one of the more numerous IS200s. In addition, debadging is a bit 1990s and unfairly marks the driver as likely a boy-racer, chav, footballer or anybody else with poor taste.