Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

18" Sport Aero Alloys For Sale On Ebay

FLEXA

Great find.

Here you go

Nice car in your pic TommyH, are they also the Aero wheels you have? I just bought some the other day in good condition with really good condition tyres, how much are these actually worth?

Edit: How much have you lowered the car on them wheels?

You are a star.... Found out both front wheels on our IS300 were buckled today, gutted as only bought the car a few months ago and wondered why the steering was a bit wobbly.... Have looked all night for some of these!

Question, exactly these wheels needed, if these go somewhere, other than to me, any ideas where I can find some?

I have a 2002 IS300, these same 18" wheels....

Thanks.

You are a star.... Found out both front wheels on our IS300 were buckled today, gutted as only bought the car a few months ago and wondered why the steering was a bit wobbly.... Have looked all night for some of these!

Question, exactly these wheels needed, if these go somewhere, other than to me, any ideas where I can find some?

I have a 2002 IS300, these same 18" wheels....

Thanks.

mind you they are sometimes for sale as single wheels on eBay,, they go for bout £50 to £70

Great find.

Here you go

Nice car in your pic TommyH, are they also the Aero wheels you have? I just bought some the other day in good condition with really good condition tyres, how much are these actually worth?

Edit: How much have you lowered the car on them wheels?

Thanks for the compliment General, my car's lowered 40mm.

I actually got my wheels free from another member, i just gave him some money to leave the tryes on.

It all depends the condition of the wheels but i think you would be looking to pay anything betweem £300-£400 for a decent set.

Ah that's ok then, I paid £300, alloys are in excellent condition, some minor curbing, from a couple of meters aways they look spotless, tyres are in excellent condition and I also got another spare tyre (exc alloy) chucked in with it so i'd say I got a fairly decent deal!

I have won these wheels :) I was not 100% serious on bidding on these, yet i was offered a 2nd chance on them and then made an offer on that and i have got them for £240 + p&p = £300 (lowered p&p to £10 from £60 to make it up to £300) :D

There was a car breaker quoting me £420 not including p&p so i think i got a good deal here considering the 2nd chance offer was £290 hehe.

This leads me to my next thing, i will be soon selling my current wheels, they are immacculate and only 1 very small curb mark on passenger side front alloy (which i did last week grrrr)

Not sure how much they are worth so any idea how much i could get for them?

087.jpg

Would prob depend on their size mostly Ian, if they're 18s you'll get more than 17s...

But do watch out as trying to sell stuff on here without being a GOLD Member gets the naughty stick waved at you...

There 17's. And yeah wouldn't sell on here, just interested in a rough price guide on them if anyone else has sold a pair the same, for future reference :)

I have won these wheels :) I was not 100% serious on bidding on these, yet i was offered a 2nd chance on them and then made an offer on that and i have got them for £240 + p&p = £300 (lowered p&p to £10 from £60 to make it up to £300) :D

There was a car breaker quoting me £420 not including p&p so i think i got a good deal here considering the 2nd chance offer was £290 hehe.

You done well there Ian, should look good on your car....very nice colour you got on that Lexus. You got the smoked lights on the back or chrome?

You done well there Ian, should look good on your car....very nice colour you got on that Lexus. You got the smoked lights on the back or chrome?

Hey, thanks it's antimony blue, i've not seen another like it round my area. To be honest i don't know about the lights :S

004.jpg

Well done Ian, good price mate, they'll look graet on your colour of car,

enjoy mate. :winky:

Thanks, i'm expecting them thursday or friday and will get them fitted next weekend and put up some pics, might use that time to paint the calipers and fit the decal to them (got black Hammerite and gold Lexus stickers). Also have my grille painted and fitted by then, so some lovely "Lexus" upgrades for next week - Sat nav conversion next as i have the mechanism now, just deciding on a monitor & seperate dvd player for the glove box :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...