Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Time Owner

audrey597

Asked someone last year if they were ever selling their LS400 to let me know, agreed a deal yesterday and I'm getting it next week :D Never even sat in a Lexus before, but read good things every where I look for info. Never had a V8 before or anything as big as 4 litre, been driving a 960 24v 2.5 Volvo estate and a Siecento Sporting 1.1 :lol: , so this should be a new experience! Cant wait :wub:

hehe, firstly welcome to LOC. I also bought my IS200 Sport nearly 3 weeks ago and had never even been in a Lexus let alone driven one. Also got mine online from Liverpool, so i had never even seen up close or sat in the one i got lol, but could not be happier with it and it's been waxed and polished every week so far :P

But you will not go wrong with a Lexus (even more so with a V8).

Not many more sleeps to go and can't wait to see the pictures :D

Ian.

BTW, my husband does'nt know anything about this yet :blush: I'm a car nut, he's not bothered what he drives as long as its gets him to his work. Still, I could have spent the money on a designer handbag but figured the V8 would be more fun! :driving:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's fantastic, like nothing I've ever been in before. I totally love it and the mpg is astonishing, 35 on a run! I've lost a centre cap off the wheel though, so looking for another one plus a couple of spares, preferably with the gold L. Anyone help?