Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota Performance Magazine

Firstly, a big thanks to Janey and Mat for the welcome, and allowing me to post this intro! :)

I’d like to introduce TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE, an all new and exciting publication published by the same team behind the already successful MR2 Only Magazine that we’ve printed for the last 3 years.

TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE features all Toyota badged performance cars past, present and future, and just the same as MR2 Only Magazine will be very much owners club focused, reporting on events, Toyota owners projects, Toyotas in Motorsport and new products from the Toyota tuning world globally as well as keeping updated on anything new and exciting performance-wise that Toyota themselves have to offer.

Think your car has what it takes? Head to our website to fill in a feature request! Or maybe you have something club related we might be interested in featuring? Head over to the website and register!

www.toyotaperformancemagazine.com

And of course, head to the links below if you’d like to order either a single copy, or a 6 issue subscription!

SINGLE ISSUES HERE

SUBSCRIPTIONS HERE

If you have any questions, queries or feedback, please email me at the email address below!

Here's some highlights from the first issue....

TPMCoverIssue1-1.jpg

fensport.png

toyotafest.png

club.png

marangoni.png

whifbitz.png

historical.png

concept.png

sprint.png

projects.png

Kind Regards

Mark Thorpe

Art/Features Editor

Toyota Performance Magazine

mark@toyotaperformancemagazine.com

Wow, thanks for the welcome guys! :D

In issue 2, I can say with 99% certainty that we're featuring a minimum of 1 IS200 - I won't reveal any more mind you ;)

Anyways - head over to the website and fill in a feature request guys - the more the merrier! It's not an owners club, but it'll let you show us what you've got, and when it comes to picking cars for the magazine, we check the feature requests we've had submitted - there's LOTS to choose from which is ace, but it'd be great to get more Lexus' in there!

Thanks again folks :)

M

Well there'll be as much as mix as we can find really, so the more of you that post feature requests through the website, the more we'll have in the mag ;)

Next issue, providing nothing goes drastically wrong, I'll have a BIG twin IS200 feature for a start - I won't go into details this early on, but it should be good! :)

This is off the TPM website :(

TPM Sad News...

It's with much sadness and regret that we announce that we're unable to continue with further issues of Toyota Performance Magazine.

We've given it serious consideration but there are two important factors that have attributed, firstly despite the initial enthusiasm for the magazine across the clubs we're associated with, the take up of readership has no where near met the level we need to sustain future publishing. As much as we publish TPM for the enjoyment factor and not for great monetary gain, we're simply not covering our print and distribution costs and can't take the gamble to print a 2nd issue.

One of our key staff also has health issues which again makes it difficult for us to continue in our current format. We sincerely thank all of you who have supported us with your enthusiasm, readership, advertising, articles and contribution of ideas, it's been a great ride, but sadly, it's the end of the road :0(

Please forward any enquiries to info@toyotaperformancemagazine.com

Copies of TPM are still available now at a marked down price of £3 posted within the UK, we'll also still be at JAE

http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/forum/content.php

Posted by Steve, the TPM Editor... Link here

i now that stav's going to be in there but i wonder who's the other one

NOPE.........

was ment to be mine and micro marcs also was ment to be a 8 page deal.......oh well back to the drawing board............

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

no way very gutted for you mate who micro marcs is his the one with the twin turbo or sumat

Hey ormi if you don't mind me asking where did get your TTE polished strut top covers as i am after some aswell i love this site it just wants you to spend money on your car by lokking at other memebers cars lol :winky:

no way very gutted for you mate who micro marcs is his the one with the twin turbo or sumat

Hey ormi if you don't mind me asking where did get your TTE polished strut top covers as i am after some aswell i love this site it just wants you to spend money on your car by lokking at other memebers cars lol :winky:

no mate his is supercharged too just not using the tte kit hes made his own..

can you tell me where you got the strut top covers from.

can you tell me where you got the strut top covers from.

They were a group buy on here a while ago mate

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links