Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Show Me Your Decals!

Has anyone USDM'd up their lexus with decals? Wanted to see what sort of things people have done as i'm looking into doing it myself

Can't see what decals would have to do with the US domestic market, their cars don't have decals either........ :unsure:

Has anyone USDM'd up their lexus with decals? Wanted to see what sort of things people have done as i'm looking into doing it myself

Can't see what decals would have to do with the US domestic market, their cars don't have decals either........ :unsure:

i have seen some old skool USDM civics with decals someone told me its the way they place them which makes them different. Not to worry thought was a silly question to ask

you mean like this?

36841_420456201344_501761344_4928250_3436971_n.jpg

36841_420456211344_501761344_4928251_3074458_n.jpg

yeah, i have. but it's not a stand alone modification, and on the wrong car will look ****. i've been into the JDM and USDM scene for ages now. if you wanna know what sort of thing to look at try blog sites like hellaflush and stanceworks. i've got a drift-alliance style windscreen sticker as well.... which will fit the car a lot more when it's got an aggressive rake and is millimetres off the floor. which i'm sure 99% of people on here will hate, but i'm far from concerned.

I am also not sure on that term, but in a recent post i showed off my new window sticker i had made up from Demongraphics.

006.jpg

004.jpg

And thats all i am doing :)

Cheap, easy to put on and easy to take off

just had a look at their site, kust what im looking for to promote my site on my car ! may i ask what width you went for please?

I am also not sure on that term, but in a recent post i showed off my new window sticker i had made up from Demongraphics.

just had a look at their site, kust what im looking for to promote my site on my car ! may i ask what width you went for please?

It was 36" width

Bit more info on it for anyone else - 1.5" height (you will have to request 1.5" height in 'order comments' during the checkout procedure as the default is 2" high. Font used was 'Handel'.

36" width btw measures exactly 4.5" gap at each side of the rear window and i lowered the sticker i think 2.5" from the roof trim (from the 'W' & 'K'). Perfect fitting as through the rear view mirror i can only see the very bottom of the 'W' and the 'K' :D

Very good website, its ran by the people who do Demonplates aswell.

Ian.

you mean like this?

36841_420456201344_501761344_4928250_3436971_n.jpg

36841_420456211344_501761344_4928251_3074458_n.jpg

yeah, i have. but it's not a stand alone modification, and on the wrong car will look ****. i've been into the JDM and USDM scene for ages now. if you wanna know what sort of thing to look at try blog sites like hellaflush and stanceworks. i've got a drift-alliance style windscreen sticker as well.... which will fit the car a lot more when it's got an aggressive rake and is millimetres off the floor. which i'm sure 99% of people on here will hate, but i'm far from concerned.

Where are u from mate, that car looks very similar to one iv seen a few times in edinburgh

It was the boy Ray who mustve had it when i seen it coz the name rings a bell, i popped into the garage i seen it outside in edinburgh when i was looking for a seal for mines, was a nice chap, car looked ace too.. i like the smoked lights on the bootlid

It was 36" width

Bit more info on it for anyone else - 1.5" height (you will have to request 1.5" height in 'order comments' during the checkout procedure as the default is 2" high. Font used was 'Handel'.

36" width btw measures exactly 4.5" gap at each side of the rear window and i lowered the sticker i think 2.5" from the roof trim (from the 'W' & 'K'). Perfect fitting as through the rear view mirror i can only see the very bottom of the 'W' and the 'K' :D

Very good website, its ran by the people who do Demonplates aswell.

Ian.

Thanks for the info Ian :D

youve saved me a lot of measuring (and swearwords)

I think that sort of Decal will be ideal to promote my new website