Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where Do I Start?

TimmyK

Sport Grill - Check

Now where do I go from here im looking to get some more power out of the old girl and have this month about £600 to spend but what do I buy?

Tein springs? (not power but would sit better)

Exhaust?

Dastek unichip?

HKS filter (no gains though)

Really need help deciding

I would choose a good set of springs and ARB's mate to improve the handling and the feeling of the car. With 600pounds you cannot do much to increase the power.

Who is the best person to buy parts from as TDI seem alot more expensive than other eBay sellers for the springs or are there better springs out there. I know budget is abit lack luster but thought could get something which may up the power

i was looking at the Tein or TTE ones and are same price.

Is he selling them on the for sale thread

Blueflame without even thinking twice...it is a catback, cheaper and sounds nice but not disturbing

Had one on my GTT and was good didnt realise it was full system. any pics/sound clips

Don't take this the wrong way mate, but I don't think you will hardly gain any kind of power out of a IS200 unless you turbo or supercharge it. If I was you, I'd spend it on the springs, front lip (just under £150 inc Vat from Lexus), rear lip, HIDs and maybe light tints. Side skirts are also an option?

BTW, anyone know where top pick up a rear lip from (apart from Lexus)?

Blueflame without even thinking twice...it is a catback, cheaper and sounds nice but not disturbing

Had one on my GTT and was good didnt realise it was full system. any pics/sound clips

Don't take this the wrong way mate, but I don't think you will hardly gain any kind of power out of a IS200 unless you turbo or supercharge it. If I was you, I'd spend it on the springs, front lip (just under £150 inc Vat from Lexus), rear lip, HIDs and maybe light tints. Side skirts are also an option?

I have decided not to bother on engine mods just yet. Getting set or TTE springs and possibly Eibach ARB kit

I got this one from Here

Picture004.jpg

No cutting sanding, just a straight fit.

I got this one from Here

No cutting sanding, just a straight fit.

That's a nice lip but I'm after the chunky one, not sure what it's called but I think there's only two types that you can get, or am I mistaken?

Btw, does that lip then fit straight on top of the standard lip?

Lexus do indeed still sell the TRD skirt, think it's about £170 odds unpainted? So you'll have to cough up for it to be painted and fitted (unless you're confident about having a go yourself)

PM ACLex about it, he works in Lexus parts, and has posted somewhere on here (need to use search as I can't remember where, maybe his January Sale thread) a list of the TRD Part numbers, and prices etc