Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Check Engine Light After Timing Belt Change

I just had my timing belt changed on my is200 and now getting a fault code P0341 Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit Range/Performance.. any idea's where to start? im a newbie only just bought the car cheers!

I just had my timing belt changed on my is200 and now getting a fault code P0341 Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit Range/Performance.. any idea's where to start? im a newbie only just bought the car cheers!

The same happened with my car. The cam position was one tooth out when the new belt had been fitted. Like above reply, take the car back and tell them to fix it.

Hi the fault is as stated by the previous posters the timing is 1 tooth out; this happened to me when I changed mine ,car ran ok could not belive it ,kept turning it off it came back :unsure:I had to do it all over again,OK now,take it back ASAP and tell them to do it properly

P1346 error code I got when I changed my timing belt- the timing was out by 1 tooth.

And yes, my car ran without any problems or damage- just the EML was on.

Take it back and get the garage to sort it out (at their cost).