Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New To The World Of Lexus

nurrish

Hey....Totally new to the world of lexus. I have pretty much nearly fallen in love with the ls220d....still not sure yet whether its the way i should go yet..Thought i'd sign up and get a step closer to ownership and before doing so stay up night and day on this forum to get some good info and recommendations.

Not a stranger to jap cars though :winky:

Meet my supercharged 350z - got her running at 420 whp....sadly she's going to make way for something else

IMGP0215.jpg

IMGP0218.jpg

That's a lovely 350z matey, bet you'll be sad to see it go!

The Lexus IS is a lovely car imho - but definitely worth making use of search on here to see what problems people have had to make sure you know what to watch out for when buying.

Welcome to LOC! :lol:

Welcome to LOC :) plenty of advice available here from standard factory new to custom twin turbos and superchargers, so a wide range of posibilities.

My personal preference is an IS200 Sport, as i do not like Automatic cars and thus didn't fancy an IS300 as only available in automatic and not to keen on the new look IS's. But really cant go wrong with older models if you fancy that path, built to last forever imo :)

Ian

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links