Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Exhaust

TimmyK

Cant seem to find any info or pics of the TTE exhaust. Can anyone help?

It's basically a rebadged Remus exhaust - Bazza had a TTE exhaust on his IS200, if you search for his for sale thread there were a few pics of the car in there :)

Hi, the TTE exhaust for the IS200 is manufactured by Remus. The only difference is the "TTE" logo printed on the exhaust. You can find many on eBay.de

http://cgi.ebay.de/REMUS-Sportauspuff-115mm-Lexus-IS-200-XE1-ab-Bj-99-/250679025500?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Autoteile_Zubeh%C3%B6r&hash=item3a5da25f5c

Hi, the TTE exhaust for the IS200 is manufactured by Remus. The only difference is the "TTE" logo printed on the exhaust. You can find many on ebay.de

http://cgi.ebay.de/REMUS-Sportauspuff-115mm-Lexus-IS-200-XE1-ab-Bj-99-/250679025500?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Autoteile_Zubeh%C3%B6r&hash=item3a5da25f5c

That's really expensive, especially given current exchange rates! :blink:

The TTE exhaust costs roughly £200 from the last time I asked.

Hi, the TTE exhaust for the IS200 is manufactured by Remus. The only difference is the "TTE" logo printed on the exhaust. You can find many on ebay.de

That's really expensive, especially given current exchange rates! :blink:

The TTE exhaust costs roughly £200 from the last time I asked.

His for sale thread no longer up. Does the TTE exhaust have those weird holes in like that remus one posted?

Is the exhaust back box like blitz or full system (cat back?)

It's just a back box.

Seen video on youtube and they dont seem to make much difference in tone. I cant see how a back box will improve performance

Seen video on youtube and they dont seem to make much difference in tone. I cant see how a back box will improve performance

I think it's quite a subtle change, slightly deeper engine note and possibly 1-2hp extra but negligible really.

If you want a more dramatic change probably better to go for a different exhaust - I was only thinking of the TTE because what I mainly wanted out of it was the way it looks, wasn't looking for much more noise.

I think it's quite a subtle change, slightly deeper engine note and possibly 1-2hp extra but negligible really.

If you want a more dramatic change probably better to go for a different exhaust - I was only thinking of the TTE because what I mainly wanted out of it was the way it looks, wasn't looking for much more noise.

oh right need to have a think then before I part with the cash as I want something that looks close to OEM (not to big) but gives gains and sounds quite deep

The TTE back box was made by Remus so is very good quality.

Nice deep tone. Not intrusive or too loud - just a pleasant grumble noise.

Stainless steel silencer - single chrome tailpipe with outside diameter of 102mm.

Here's a pic of one on a car ...

post-1267-128136000164.jpg

Hope that's of some help.

TG

The TTE back box was made by Remus so is very good quality.

Nice deep tone. Not intrusive or too loud - just a pleasant grumble noise.

Stainless steel silencer - single chrome tailpipe with outside diameter of 102mm.

Here's a pic of one on a car ...

post-1267-128136000164.jpg

Hope that's of some help.

TG

Tony you have pursueded me thanks looks awesome

That's a shame then as think may not be available any more - probably as TTE / Toyota F1 apparently disbanded :sad:

TG

You can still get them from Lexus/Toyota dealers :)