Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Suitable Bluetooth Phone ?

Time to retire my old nokia phone (held together with sellotape). TMobile are offering the Nokia C5 as part of a basic £10 /100 mins package that in most respects is all I need, but does anyone have any experience of using it with their hands free set in in IS? The Lexus phone compatability chart is not exactly bang up to date (only to August 08, I think), so of course the C5 is not listed there.

Hi,

Not sure about the Nokia C5 handset I'm afraid.

But, what I've found using various different telephone handsets (Nokia, Blackberry, HTC) in my IS220 is that they all function perfectly well making and recieving calls via the Bluetooth link, but not all of them are supported when trying to transfer the phonebook to the car. Very frustrating and time consuming to enter names and numbers manually into the Lexus system. Worth considering when purchasing a new phone I think.

Time to retire my old nokia phone (held together with sellotape). TMobile are offering the Nokia C5 as part of a basic £10 /100 mins package that in most respects is all I need, but does anyone have any experience of using it with their hands free set in in IS? The Lexus phone compatability chart is not exactly bang up to date (only to August 08, I think), so of course the C5 is not listed there.

Hi Michael

Note sure about the Nokia C5 but my new Samsung Galaxy S works fine, and you can transfer contacts from the phone to the Lexus without any problems.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links