Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Here

dino_247

Hi

New here sold my corolla nearly 2 weeks ago so can actually look for a is200 soon, few questions seen some private advertised ones for £5000-£5500ish thats 31000 - 38000 miles on a 2004 model, is this worth it ? as i looked at parkers.co.uk guide that states private sale abuot under £5000 based on 60k miles, on the other hand i saw one advertised at a independent car dealer 2004 LE model 43000 miles at £6000 is this good price ? also found out the road tax would cost £245 !!! didnt know it gone up that much, thats £10 more than it would cost to tax my corolla if i kept it and the corolla is a 1.8 190bhp!!! i had the car for 3 yrs so want a change but damm did i make the right choice selling it in first place i wonder, and top of it paying bit more for something less powerful if i find the right is200!!!

Any help be gd thanks!

Hi

New here sold my corolla nearly 2 weeks ago so can actually look for a is200 soon, few questions seen some private advertised ones for £5000-£5500ish thats 31000 - 38000 miles on a 2004 model, is this worth it ? as i looked at parkers.co.uk guide that states private sale abuot under £5000 based on 60k miles, on the other hand i saw one advertised at a independent car dealer 2004 LE model 43000 miles at £6000 is this good price ? also found out the road tax would cost £245 !!! didnt know it gone up that much, thats £10 more than it would cost to tax my corolla if i kept it and the corolla is a 1.8 190bhp!!! i had the car for 3 yrs so want a change but damm did i make the right choice selling it in first place i wonder, and top of it paying bit more for something less powerful if i find the right is200!!!

Any help be gd thanks!

hi, well it depends on what you want really,will start with the last bit of your question(s).if you are after power and speed or economy then maybe you should look elsewhere for everything else choose a lexus is 200.Bought my first is 200 sports with 49,000mls for £6995 a few years ago and my 2nd(a navigator) with 55,000mls for £5995 both from independent car dealers.The prices you mention in your piece seem to be within reason however prices do seem to vary a lot.Take your time and have a good look at a few before making up your mind.If you go for one that is six years or over make sure the cambelt has been done irregardless of milage also check service history.Hope this helps?no doubt others will add to it.

Thanks for the response, however i may have little bit over £6.5k max if i wait abit longer but wouldnt really wanna pay too much i seen few low mileage ones for sale near the £8k mark quite alot for a 2004 yr + this has been out of production for some yrs now.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links