Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Are The Best Tyres For Is200 For A Smooth Ride

Check out TYREREVIEWS on the Net. That will give you an idea on "comfort". HOWEVER don't forget the other categories, especially "wet grip". You don't want to end up with a blissfully smooth ride and a twitchy back end.

Check out TYREREVIEWS on the Net. That will give you an idea on "comfort". HOWEVER don't forget the other categories, especially "wet grip". You don't want to end up with a blissfully smooth ride and a twitchy back end.

Up to yet of all the tyre brands I have tried I am more than impressed with " Brdgestone Potenza's

giving a real quiet & smooth ride

I have just had 4 new Potenzas put on the Lexus and it sounds like an Army truck going down the road!

I had them on a Scooby STI and they were fine but not on the Lexus,so bad i though there was something wrong with the car

Vredestein Sessanta Ultrac

Have to agree here ...have had these on and off over the years ,never had any trouble :)

On a par with the Kumhos bit more expensive though :rolleyes:

Vredestein Sessanta Ultrac

Have to agree here ...have had these on and off over the years ,never had any trouble :)

On a par with the Kumhos bit more expensive though :rolleyes:

Quieter and more comfortable than the Kumhos.