Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Bumper Refletor Removal

i have a cracked rear bumper reflector,which i want to change, their's a small screw on the pointed section. which accessesible from the rear of bumber but it's right in the corner of the bumper,and even a dumpy screw driver looks imposible,so anyone got any nice easy soloutions. surely this should be an easy repair, unlike the cost of part [£45] thanks in advance

i have a cracked rear bumper reflector,which i want to change, their's a small screw on the pointed section. which accessesible from the rear of bumber but it's right in the corner of the bumper,and even a dumpy screw driver looks imposible,so anyone got any nice easy soloutions. surely this should be an easy repair, unlike the cost of part [£45] thanks in advance

which side reflector is damaged?

in order for you to get to the screw and unscrew it, you will have to remove the bumper (or atleast half of the bumper so that you can access the screw) It's very straight forward to actually remove the bumper. Let me know if you want to know how exactly to remove the bumper, and I can post a how to guide

which side reflector is damaged?

in order for you to get to the screw and unscrew it, you will have to remove the bumper (or atleast half of the bumper so that you can access the screw) It's very straight forward to actually remove the bumper. Let me know if you want to know how exactly to remove the bumper, and I can post a how to guide

hi,that would be great,if you could give me the bumper removal info. it's the passenger rear. regards glenn

hi,that would be great,if you could give me the bumper removal info. it's the passenger rear. regards glenn

passenger side? it may be your lucky day coz i've got a spare passenger side one sitting around in excellent condition (No scratches or cracks). If you want it you can have it for free, just pm me your postal address and i'll post it to you.

Instead of me typing the info, i'll give you the link to a thread on clublexus

The guide is for installing a rear lip spoiler and it involves removing the rear bumper. Have a look at the first 13 photos and the instructions, its really straight forward.

Heres the Link

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Instead of me typing the info, i'll give you the link to a thread on clublexus

The guide is for installing a rear lip spoiler and it involves removing the rear bumper. Have a look at the first 13 photos and the instructions, its really straight forward.

Heres the Link

If you have any questions feel free to ask

cheers, i'll let you know how i get on.

• 6 months later...

New to Lexus. Just bought IS220 D SE. A day later my wife reversing broke to Driver side reflector. Can find it anywhere (of course other than dealer £50.00). Tried scrap yards but no luck. Can anyone advise where I can get a second hand? Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

New to Lexus. Just bought IS220 D SE. A day later my wife reversing broke to Driver side reflector. Can find it anywhere (of course other than dealer £50.00). Tried scrap yards but no luck. Can anyone advise where I can get a second hand? Cheers

eBay is your best shot.

• 4 years later...
On 16/08/2010 at 9:02 PM, ahmed24 said:

passenger side? it may be your lucky day coz i've got a spare passenger side one sitting around in excellent condition (No scratches or cracks). If you want it you can have it for free, just pm me your postal address and i'll post it to you.

Hi, I know its been 5 years since this post, but just wondering if you still have that reflector, am after buying one, thanks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links