Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie - Nearly

04AAA

Just thought I'd better say Hi

I am soon to become an owner of a 2004 IS300 Sport Cross Navigator and was looking for reviews and information in the search engines and found this site.

It only seemed natural to join :)

It will be my first Lexus though familiar with Toyota.

I'm hoping for many years of troublefree and carefree motoring.

The car has recently had a full 60K Lexus service and looks a dream - just itching to pick up the keys.

I'm off now to read up on everything this site has on the IS300 (something of a rarity on the roads).

Thanks for the welcome.

Photo to be taken and added hopefully at weekend (weather permitting)

One thing about the forum I've found confusing, as a newbie, why are the models not in separate forums? I have looked in on several threads (the titles not being specific) only to find they are discussing IC200 or other models.

hello and welcome to the club mate,nice looking car - the models are in separate forums if you go in from the start ie follow the LINK TO WHICH MODEL

Yep, found that thanks, though it just seemed to have a lot more about the IS200 than the IS300/

Remembering I am very new, just how relevant are the discussions on the IS200 to owners of the IS300? Other than the engine size and gearbox type are they fundamentally the same, or are they much different - every part/operation and operation incompatible?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links