you know wat sack it

joined ere cus thorght you might all be alright

but you dont even answer people

jesus *****, keep ya pants on.

you've been answered above

you may want to swap ur pram for a car

you want my car dont you

answer me maggit :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

seeing as you asked me a question, i figure it's only polite that i give you a reply.

no, i don't want your car. i don't like your grille. i don't like your engine (or i'd have bought an IS). i don't like your automatic gearbox, and i definitely don't like your cheap, mass produced wheels. i don't like your arch gap, i don't like your limo-spec rear tints but front windows that look clear as day, resulting in your car looking like a van. i don't like your chavvy looking logotastic numberplate. i'll stick with my lighter, quicker, more rare, more exclusive car that i wanted in the first place, which isn't covered in ten a penny Halfords mods that would make me ashamed to leave my drive in it.

i normally don't slate other peoples cars, because everyone has their own perception on what looks good, but you seem like an out and out c-unit so i couldn't really care less what you think. next time that you want to get me involved in your childish name calling, try learning to use the internet first, so 1. i can see pictures of your car or whatever else you're making an ill-spelt reference to without going through your profile, and 2. you can see when i last logged in and realise i haven't been online since you last spat your dummy out about nothing whatsoever. i was out fitting coilovers to my car today, enjoying it, instead of refreshing the internet to see whether anyone had responded to my insults. that's why i didn't answer you.

answer a question for me and everyone else here.... with the fact you've just joined up and don't seem to have noticed that people on forums tend to speak to each other like human beings, or get banned, did you even do the mods to your car yourself? or did you buy it like that, stroke your ego a bit, beat your meat into oblivion over the only modified is200 you've ever seen and then post it up thinking you were god himself and hope everyone on here would think so too?

oh, and just to add to the topic and the things most people have been saying.... i'll post up pics of my car if you want. and my last car, which i built from standard including an engine swap and various other things. guess what, that had a magazine feature too... i'll post that as well if you like. we can add both of them to the list of cars on here that are better than yours. :)

mods, sorry if my reply went outside of the rules, i just figured... well, you can see lol

oh, and beast - pram? where did you get that from?

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

you know wat sack it

joined ere cus thorght you might all be alright

but you dont even answer people

jesus *****, keep ya pants on.

you've been answered above

you may want to swap ur pram for a car

you want my car dont you

answer me maggit :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

seeing as you asked me a question, i figure it's only polite that i give you a reply.

no, i don't want your car. i don't like your grille. i don't like your engine (or i'd have bought an IS). i don't like your automatic gearbox, and i definitely don't like your cheap, mass produced wheels. i don't like your arch gap, i don't like your limo-spec rear tints but front windows that look clear as day, resulting in your car looking like a van. i don't like your chavvy looking logotastic numberplate. i'll stick with my lighter, quicker, more rare, more exclusive car that i wanted in the first place, which isn't covered in ten a penny Halfords mods that would make me ashamed to leave my drive in it.

i normally don't slate other peoples cars, because everyone has their own perception on what looks good, but you seem like an out and out c-unit so i couldn't really care less what you think. next time that you want to get me involved in your childish name calling, try learning to use the internet first, so 1. i can see pictures of your car or whatever else you're making an ill-spelt reference to without going through your profile, and 2. you can see when i last logged in and realise i haven't been online since you last spat your dummy out about nothing whatsoever. i was out fitting coilovers to my car today, enjoying it, instead of refreshing the internet to see whether anyone had responded to my insults. that's why i didn't answer you.

answer a question for me and everyone else here.... with the fact you've just joined up and don't seem to have noticed that people on forums tend to speak to each other like human beings, or get banned, did you even do the mods to your car yourself? or did you buy it like that, stroke your ego a bit, beat your meat into oblivion over the only modified is200 you've ever seen and then post it up thinking you were god himself and hope everyone on here would think so too?

oh, and just to add to the topic and the things most people have been saying.... i'll post up pics of my car if you want. and my last car, which i built from standard including an engine swap and various other things. guess what, that had a magazine feature too... i'll post that as well if you like. we can add both of them to the list of cars on here that are better than yours. :)

mods, sorry if my reply went outside of the rules, i just figured... well, you can see lol

oh, and beast - pram? where did you get that from?

best reply i have read for a long time :D

should we close this thread , or wait for a reply ?

before its closed i'd like to say that I think THE BEAST is a proper knob :D Cheers

immature i know but sometimes its easier than thinking of a more constructive reply

first, things first maggits

you say Halfords mods

the car went to broadfieldz of sheffield for the mods (dont think Halfords sell stuff like that)

sencond, the cheap wheels that cost 800 so not so cheap

third, magazine cars my arse, what are you a boy racer who phoned magazines out to take pics of your car?like all the boy racer corsa owners, maybe you should get a life or even a job.or our you still to young still at school

fourth, the plate says nigas, so must be the best plate out there.

fifth, you said you dont like my engine ? you dont even no what engine is in it,like you to have a guess. :winky:

my car looks better simples

still waiting to see these better cars

AND BAZZA , :angry: LETS GET IT RIGHT YOUR CAR IS RED U MONKEY BOY

EVERYONE KNOWS WHEN THERE LOOKING TO BUY A CAR YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY IT CHEAPER IN RED

AND THATS BECAUSE ITS **** AND NO ONE WANTS RED CARS.AND THATS A FACT

WHEN I WAS LOOKING TO BUY A RS4 ALL THE RED ONES WHERE THOUSANDS CHEAPER

SO DONT CALL ANYONES CAR WHEN YOURS IS RED MONKEY BOY

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

great entertainment

£800 for your wheels, not cheap then i presume that works out at £2400 for all four and then you have tyres on top

nearly what i paid then

red cars probably do go for a little less second hand, that is unless you buy it brand new out the showroom, then strangely they are the same price

perhaps I will have to ask the dealer for a bit of money off because it is red next time

so you were looking to buy a rs4 !! £30,000's worth of car but ended up with a £4,000 car thats a bit of saving, still at least you could splash out on your wheels !

yes in reality I am a schoolboy, and I just happened to pester a magazine to get a front page and 6 page feature, they must have felt sorry for me as I had no job or life

"nigas" .....is that scouse for something ?

means nothing to me, unless your name is actually nigas !!

so Nigas, it is very nice to meet you, perhaps you would like to let us know what engine you have, stop us all guessing

although I imagine most of us have made our minds up what engine you have got in there, and would be very surprised if it was anything different

:)

"fourth, the plate says nigas, so must be the best plate out there."

actually the reg is : N16 ASG

so if you squint you eyes and tilt your head, it does actually read N16ASG ......that must make it the best, obviously must have cost a fortune, perhaps you should sell it and buy the RS4

"fourth, the plate says nigas, so must be the best plate out there."

actually the reg is : N16 ASG

so if you squint you eyes and tilt your head, it does actually read N16ASG ......that must make it the best, obviously must have cost a fortune, perhaps you should sell it and buy the RS4

:lol::lol:

med_gallery_35222_6_413154.jpg

here it is in all its glory

1st registered in 1999

and is taxed/registered with a 1998cc engine

med_gallery_35222_6_497969.jpg

exhaust seems to be a bit tight ! is that a bit of melting I see

and those lights :sick:

cant see a sunroof either ! that would make it an "S" model wouldnt it ?

wow i am enjoying this

30 bags for a rs4 ?????????? i only payed 14 for mine

and what are your wheels 1 off made special

i have not keep the fact that it is only a 99 plate

it states that on 1 of my posted

you must really have time on your hands to hpi stuff

i cum on ere thinking you would all be alright but find that u are all up each others arses

KNEE DEEP IN EACH OTHERS POO

AND ITS WORTH 4 BAGS IS IT, GREAT MIGHT SELL IT THEN IF ITS WORTH THAT MUCH :winky:

you say halfords mods

the car went to broadfieldz of sheffield for the mods (dont think halfords sell stuff like that)

third, magazine cars my arse, what are you a boy racer who phoned magazines out to take pics of your car?like all the boy racer corsa owners, maybe you should get a life or even a job.or our you still to young still at school

fifth, you said you dont like my engine ? you dont even no what engine is in it,like you to have a guess. :winky:

EVERYONE KNOWS WHEN THERE LOOKING TO BUY A CAR YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY IT CHEAPER IN RED

oh dear, i'm not really sure where to start. i googled "broadfieldz" because i thought any business awesome enough to spell their name with a Z must be immense. then all i saw for the first page was a murcielago rep video on youtube, and a load of topics about murcielago reps. **** ones, at that. so i closed the internet window before i lost the will to live.

you don't think Halfords sell stuff like that, but i know for a fact that Halfords sell cheap wheels, ill fitting bacboxes, all-or-nothing window tints, gash rear lights, and numberplates with ***** logos on. so yes, they definitely do. i don't know how much my wheels are worth, it doesn't interest me, all i was making reference to is the fact yours look horrendous and are definitely cheap, mass produced, cast-production wheels. maybe you'd like to find out by ringing RAYS UK and asking for an estimate for a set of TE37s in the same size as your wheels. i think they'd laugh at you if you mentioned £800 without ditchfinder tyres, wheelnuts or any of the other gimmicks you get with cheap wheels, but like i said i'm not sure, so don't quote me.

no, i didn't phone a magazine. they joined up to a local forum that they'd seen a URL for on my car just so they could get hold of me. as for the insults about my age, you almost hit the nail on the head, i'm only 23. but i've finished school, college, university, and whatever else you want to dream up as something i may still be attending, and i bought my altezza with my last bonus. and i park it on the drive in front of my own house, which i pay the mortgage for. i don't like boasting, but you asked the question, so i've answered it. not sure why you'd question my employment status just because i've owned a magazine featured car, but you asked, so i've told you.

why would i want a numberplate that says NIGAS? and, as bazza said, your's doesnt. presuming you're implying that a numberplate inciting racism is cool anywhere other than compton or long beach, i'm white, so i would look silly. almost as silly as someone who presumed their numberplate said NIGAS.

ok, i'll guess.... presuming that you have the original automatic gearbox, and presuming the records the DVLA have of your car are correct, you have the standard FE, six cylinder engine. you could be implying that you've swapped a larger six cylinder, forced induction toyota lump as they're the only engines i'm aware of people swapping that come with half decent automatic gearboxes, but you'd still be an idiot to have not opted for a manual box if you were going to go to all that trouble.

your reply to bazza..... you seem to have knocked capslock as you started typing. just a pointer so you can check for next time, the clues are the middle light in the three at the top of your keyboard will be on, and you will be typing in capitals. again, i'm a bit confused as to why somoene shopping for an RS4 would end up with an original shape IS200, but i'm sure you have your reasons. just as i'm sure you have proof for your "fact" that red cars are **** and nobody wants one... i just drove into town for my lunch and they were probably the most popular colour of car i saw.

i look forward to your next constructive, insightful, presumptuous, phonetically spelt reply.

you say halfords mods

the car went to broadfieldz of sheffield for the mods (dont think halfords sell stuff like that)

oh dear, i'm not really sure where to start. i googled "broadfieldz" because i thought any business awesome enough to spell their name with a Z must be immense. then all i saw for the first page was a murcielago rep video on youtube, and a load of topics about murcielago reps. **** ones, at that. so i closed the internet window before i lost the will to live.

you don't think Halfords sell stuff like that, but i know for a fact that Halfords sell cheap wheels, ill fitting bacboxes, all-or-nothing window tints, gash rear lights, and numberplates with ***** logos on. so yes, they definitely do. i don't know how much my wheels are worth, it doesn't interest me, all i was making reference to is the fact yours look horrendous and are definitely cheap, mass produced, cast-production wheels. maybe you'd like to find out by ringing RAYS UK and asking for an estimate for a set of TE37s in the same size as your wheels. i think they'd laugh at you if you mentioned £800 without ditchfinder tyres, wheelnuts or any of the other gimmicks you get with cheap wheels, but like i said i'm not sure, so don't quote me.

no, i didn't phone a magazine. they joined up to a local forum that they'd seen a URL for on my car just so they could get hold of me. as for the insults about my age, you almost hit the nail on the head, i'm only 23. but i've finished school, college, university, and whatever else you want to dream up as something i may still be attending, and i bought my altezza with my last bonus. and i park it on the drive in front of my own house, which i pay the mortgage for. i don't like boasting, but you asked the question, so i've answered it. not sure why you'd question my employment status just because i've owned a magazine featured car, but you asked, so i've told you.

why would i want a numberplate that says NIGAS? and, as bazza said, your's doesnt. presuming you're implying that a numberplate inciting racism is cool anywhere other than compton or long beach, i'm white, so i would look silly. almost as silly as someone who presumed their numberplate said NIGAS.

ok, i'll guess.... presuming that you have the original automatic gearbox, and presuming the records the DVLA have of your car are correct, you have the standard FE, six cylinder engine. you could be implying that you've swapped a larger six cylinder, forced induction toyota lump as they're the only engines i'm aware of people swapping that come with half decent automatic gearboxes, but you'd still be an idiot to have not opted for a manual box if you were going to go to all that trouble.

your reply to bazza..... you seem to have knocked capslock as you started typing. just a pointer so you can check for next time, the clues are the middle light in the three at the top of your keyboard will be on, and you will be typing in capitals. again, i'm a bit confused as to why somoene shopping for an RS4 would end up with an original shape IS200, but i'm sure you have your reasons. just as i'm sure you have proof for your "fact" that red cars are **** and nobody wants one... i just drove into town for my lunch and they were probably the most popular colour of car i saw.

i look forward to your next constructive, insightful, presumptuous, phonetically spelt reply.

SO THAT PROVES MY POINT RED CARS ARE CHEAP THATS WHY YOU HAVE JUST SEEN SO MANY (FACT)

AND WHY WRIGHT ALL THAT ****

LOL IVE WON YOU ALL STARTED TO ANSWER ME LOL

If you're gone, then fine, no real loss it seems from your behaviour.

If you're still around, could you please explain what exactly you were expecting when you first posted? Looking back through the thread, people started replying, and just a day after you first posted you started shouting and screaming for no reason whatsoever.

As I said earlier I thought your car actually looked quite nice, but you need to calm down and give people a chance - let the car do the talking as it seems to be better at it.

I normally try find the best in anyone..................... but what a pen15(please forgive my spanish)

no wait............they're useful

what a peice of rotting pondlife scum scraped from the in between the teeth of a rotting sheeps skull stuck down there in th e mud.............. think that make hims sufficiently low........

.............. no wait.............................. id rather lick the teeth on said skull that look at another one of his poorly written, racist, biggoted,arrogant, self opnionated bull**** posts.

Love the forum guys................even if i didnt receive the warmest of welcomes lol!!

Cheers

Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links