Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Everyone New Ere

THE BEAST

bring back national service - and schools for "trwat town" wherever that is ! - was his car really that bad ?

autogloss sorry you didnt get much of a welcome i usually make a point of answering every post on here even if it is a newbie !! only joking but your in now so warm your cockles - tbh when i saw a valet co as a username i kinda switched off as it makes me jealous seeing all the good work you guys do that i need

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bring back national service - and schools for "trwat town" wherever that is ! - was his car really that bad ?

autogloss sorry you didnt get much of a welcome i usually make a point of answering every post on here even if it is a newbie !! only joking but your in now so warm your cockles - tbh when i saw a valet co as a username i kinda switched off as it makes me jealous seeing all the good work you guys do that i need

lol no worties matey, i was only messing around, Seems a very friendly place anyway!!

it normally only looks good as we're given sheds to tart up!!!! Amazing the state some people allow their cards to get into!!

So any of you guys going to JAE this year?

Cheers

Mike