Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well i have owned the Gs300 since new years eve 2009 but the time has come to move on, It has been (and still is) an amazing car but we've gone back to 4x4 ownership, Picked a 95 Isuzu Bighorn (Trooper) up today, I never meant to keep the gs this long but just couldn't bring myself to push a sale but now with regret i have put her on that big auction site, I think i might just shed a tear as she goes as i really have enjoyed the car but the 7 seater is more practical for us, Just to say to all of you thankyou for having me and i will be sure to tell the new owner about this fantastic club. The only thing she has cost me in 8 months is a brake light bulb a pair of wiper blades and oil and filters for the service, Now if that aint good i dont know what is. Thankyou Lexus and the lexusownersclub.co.uk.

All the best

Dylan.

P.s If i could afford to run both i wouldn't have dreamt of selling the Lexus.

I hope your new wheels give you the same reliable motoring. Cars are like everything else....."horses for courses" so no matter how good a car is it also needs to be practical for your own needs.

good luck with it mate, i guess 4x4s kinda cover all the bases practicality wise ( for me anyway) hence why i went back to one - plus i must admit i have one eye on the weather as we live on a hill and i hate walking in the snow and ice - car looks good for the money,hope it sells quick for you

Yes i own a caravan that i haven't towed for 12 months and we have 4 children at home, One has a moped and mostly does her own thing (thats how we got away with a 5 seater for so long)Also i have been a member of www.itocuk.co.uk (Isuzu Trooper Owners Club) since 2006 and we love going to the camping and off roading events they hold so even though i kept the lexus as long as i could i knew it was time to move on, One day in the not so distant future though i will buy another Lexus and thats without a doubt. Thanks for the comment about the Lex, I dont think i'm being greedy at that start price so i agree she is a good car for the money i am willing to accept for her. I know that looked after she'll go on for a good few years yet.

Thanks again for taking the time to comment.

Dylan.

Oh btw it's this that i have bought and i just hope i get to like it as much as i do the Gs.

horn1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well as you know the Gs didn't sell last time so i have put 2 tyres on the front (were more than ready) and took her for an MOT today, She flew through (now tested until 19 october 2011):D :D :D :D Not bad for a 14 year old car :D , So tomorrow she's going back on eBay and if it does not fetch what i want (and it's not alot) i'll keep it as an ornament ;) The wife came with me to the mot and after being in the Isuzu for a while she had forgotten just how comfortable the Lexus was, She still dosen't want to sell the Isuzu though :tsktsk: I'll pop a link up again when she goes on the bay so you fellas can see what happens.

Well it looks as if it's going to go this time, I read my messages earlier and a previous owner got intouch with me through eBay and filled in the blanks with the service history :blink: Good things like that dont often happen to me :D

I really will be sad to see her go though.

Well the Gs has gone :crybaby: A guy came down from durham and it went, £1200 she fetched and we were both happy with that, I have told the new owner about this fantastic club and i'm sure he will pop in. Thanks for having me and i'm sure i will pop in now and again to see how your all getting on. Thanks again

Dylan