Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Do I Change The Sat Nav Disc?

Hi I tried to change my sat nav disc today, found the box, took the metal cover off and seen a black plastic cover. There's a plastic button that slides across but it just makes a whirring noise and doesn't do anything!

General,the black plastic slide is also the eject button!!!!

Hi I tried to change my sat nav disc today, found the box, took the metal cover off and seen a black plastic cover. There's a plastic button that slides across but it just makes a whirring noise and doesn't do anything!

hi,press the same button inwards or one near it(if i am not wrong)and this should eject the disc,however make sure the bit that slides across is open and not closed enabling the disc to eject(hope this makes sense?)

hi,press the same button inwards or one near it(if i am not wrong)and this should eject the disc,however make sure the bit that slides across is open and not closed enabling the disc to eject(hope this makes sense?)

As above did mine couple of weeks ago...open slide..push and hold until ejection!!

As above did mine couple of weeks ago...open slide..push and hold until ejection!!

Found it! The cd seemed clean, but the 2003/2004 version but it kept coming up with "check data cd". I'm using the original one now but it came up with that error agina, I unplugged it and plugged them back in firmly. Seems ok now but I've got a feeling its just temporary!

Found it! The cd seemed clean, but the 2003/2004 version but it kept coming up with "check data cd". I'm using the original one now but it came up with that error agina, I unplugged it and plugged them back in firmly. Seems ok now but I've got a feeling its just temporary!

hi,have you got the disc numbers,if you have go to the lexus map update site and put them in,should give you

the latest disc update number(s).Bought the latest for mine(2009-2010) a few months,that is after buying the wrong ones off eBay,so the 2003/04 you have is probably the wrong disc(s).

• 8 years later...

I ended up gutting the display screen on mine and fitting a cheap 7" eBay sat nav with the added bonus of an a/v in for rear camera

Looks like a factory install when its all back together 

1280152657_1(4).thumb.jpg.0cca43eb5c61024c76949c7738e92847.jpg1007319360_1(3).thumb.jpg.2584db9f2e9b9340ecf2e413c4e1a47a.jpg3.thumb.jpg.22a7fe49d5d9dc393208a9a6eb6154c7.jpg

• Like 1