Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member, New Project :)

toxo

Hi All,

I've recently joined because I'm building a car using an LS400 V8 engine and intend to pick some of your brains about some of the rather complex Lexus wiring :) I am based in Milton Keynes and have a 285BHP MR2 Turbo, a negative BHP MK3 Fiesta and have just acquired my donor car, an X-reg LS400 VVTi with 129k on the clock (so just run in!).

I've subscribed to 'Gold' membership today but I guess it takes a while to kick in so I'll have a nose around the forum while I wait.

Cheers!

John

Hi and welcome to the LOC.

Once you have Gold membership you can put any unwanted parts from the donor car on the for sale section.

That was my plan, but my account hasn't upgraded yet.

Hi John!

And there i was thinking you would of learnt from all your MR2 experience! :duh: :duh:

i take it im in for a new flurry of emails at work then ;)

Si

lol, MR2 electrics are stone-age. I've got one of the later, MAP based ones but even that is childs play!

Edit: Ahh crap! Just worked out who you are :lol:

lol, MR2 electrics are stone-age. I've got one of the later, MAP based ones but even that is childs play!

Edit: Ahh crap! Just worked out who you are :lol:

Took you a while :P

This is where i hang out, only recently mind, finally got a car that i enjoy "messing about" with, shame funds dont stretch to all what i have in mind :angry:

Took you a while :P

This is where i hang out, only recently mind, finally got a car that i enjoy "messing about" with, shame funds dont stretch to all what i have in mind :angry:

I was gonna say, I'm sure last time I asked you said you were driving a shed... Anyway I don't think you'll be getting a flurry of emails straight away, need to pay for the Lexus, or do you need some more work to do? :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links