Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who Wants To See Some Real Drop :)

VIPis200

Well boys and girls, I decided to not go with airride, but instead BC Coilovers, even though I was worried they would not go low enough....I was wrong.

Forgive the crappy wheels on there, my 18" BBS LMs are on their way and will be here next week! Still rides amazing, and will sort out the proper drop and stiffness once my new wheels arrive.

Enjoy, and Cheers.

-Neil.

IMG_0231.jpg

i look forward to seeing it with some proper wheels on, and a shot of the whole car.... stance is easy to achieve in a close up photo ;) i raked mine for a much more aggressive stance rather than out and out vip, but you're gonna encounter problems at the front the same as i did..... good luck lol.

i look forward to seeing it with some proper wheels on, and a shot of the whole car.... stance is easy to achieve in a close up photo ;) i raked mine for a much more aggressive stance rather than out and out vip, but you're gonna encounter problems at the front the same as i did..... good luck lol.

Haha I agree that a close up picture can be deceiving, but not in this case you can rest assured lol. It was taken as one of those crappy teaser shots in a way, because the car looks ***** with those ugly curbed stock wheels on it. So im waiting for the BBS;s to come on the 7th, and then real shots shall occur. I know the fronts going to raise some issues....gunna have to roll the hell out of my fenders.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my wheels on, looks amazing. Driving on these coils are ridiculous on UK roads. Im originally from Canada and have a seriously slammed mk5 golf gti, yet have no problem......but here, I can't even get parking for my lexus, cause it is too low for any parking garage....gutted hahah

know this feeling droped mine on bc's then broke 1 of my wheels being to stiff so looking for a nice dishy set

i remember passing you on the way back from sunderland, and vice versa! posted a spotted on JNE wondering if you were on there.... location of lancashire explains it!