Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Paint Chip Sticks?

karlp606

Hey guys,

Just wondering if you can buy lexus paint chip sticks, I have a couple of scratches dotted around the car that need slightly filling in with paint, I t-cut and polish them which dulls them slightly but it feels as though the top layer of paint has come off when I go over them with my fingernail, they just need a slight filling in of paint.

Any pointers?? :unsure:

Hey guys,

Just wondering if you can buy lexus paint chip sticks, I have a couple of scratches dotted around the car that need slightly filling in with paint, I t-cut and polish them which dulls them slightly but it feels as though the top layer of paint has come off when I go over them with my fingernail, they just need a slight filling in of paint.

Any pointers?? :unsure:

What colour is it?

I have a black Sport, and one of the first things I bought when I got it a few months ago was a bottle of black Turtlewax Color Magic (shame they can't spell "Colour" properly!) which included a black Chipstick. Available from any Halfrauds.

It's come up a treat.

sry forgot--- all they need is your reg no too if you cant think of your paint code

if its granite sky i think its paint code 1c6

open your passenger door and on the inside sill there will be a data card with all sorts of codes. buried in amongst some of those you should find reference to the pain code. i believe that they are all nbr / alpha / nbr formatted.

a quick google search for lexus 1c6 will bring you back several options and examples of cars (if you wish to check your colour)

Cheers

sry forgot--- all they need is your reg no too if you cant think of your paint code

if its granite sky i think its paint code 1c6

open your passenger door and on the inside sill there will be a data card with all sorts of codes. buried in amongst some of those you should find reference to the pain code. i believe that they are all nbr / alpha / nbr formatted.

a quick google search for lexus 1c6 will bring you back several options and examples of cars (if you wish to check your colour)

Cheers

go to toyota or lexus it prob is 1c6 a touch up stick is approx £5.00!!!and yip you get a clear coat too

Lexus still do a paint stick for Graphite sky colour code 1C6

Part number PZ448-W1C61-09 around £8.00 inc vat

Its the same colour as mine and i bought one recently, pity i couldnt get it through Toyota though :angry:

Lexus/Toyota put either a small pot or a paint "sticker" with every new vehicle, i think they still do but its very hit n miss!

£5.00 from lexus lol >>>!!! i tryed to get a back part for my key from the one in plymouth just a piece of plastic. o. no!!! they said we dont make those anymore. (03 lexus is). you will have to buy a whole new key from us £59 plus vat. and half an hours labour to re,program the car another £45 quid plus vat. wish i could earn that in a half an hour lmao. jump,t on flea bay 3 guys selling them for £10 the whole blank key back plastic plus front and the key blade it self ordered on fri got sat morning. £159 no thankyou. £10 quid will do me.!!!!!

i just bought one £5.00 inc vat....(some colours you can get from toyota some you cant) 6q7 ordered yesterday got today!!

to the above if a sole falls off your trainer you dont go to the shop and ask for 1 sole do you no they will tell you the same you need to buy a pair for £120.00!!

go on eBay same trainers £50.00..

thing is you will still need to get the key cut(if you can find a place with the propper bit to cut it out then you will need to code it,yes you can code the plip side of things but thats only one part of the coding process.......the key needs to be paired with the immob code........hello lexus could you please code a key for me thanks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links