Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dvd Remote Control

Hi,

I've recently purchased a used RX400h which has the Lexus ICE DVD system installed. Unfortunately, the remote control seems to have gone missing and I was wondering if anyone happens to know if it's the same as any other remote or what the remote codes might be? I'd imagine Lexus will charge a fortune for a replacement so I'd rather avoid going down that route.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

FOUND IT!! Pushed the back seats forward and down a bit and rummaged around behind them. Lo and behold, there was the remote!

So, if anyone else happens to have the same problem, I'd more than happy to record the IR codes for it for use on a universal remote.

• 4 months later...

FOUND IT!! Pushed the back seats forward and down a bit and rummaged around behind them. Lo and behold, there was the remote!

So, if anyone else happens to have the same problem, I'd more than happy to record the IR codes for it for use on a universal remote.

Hi Mark,

I have exactly the same problem and have rummaged around everywhere I can think of, but to no avail.

I would really appreciate it, if you were able to record the IR codes. As you as, I dread to think how much Lexus would charge for a replacement!

Thanks

Another Mark

Hi

I have the same problem as another Mark so the IR codes would be much appreciated.

As remotes will get lost/broken over time in small hands and I have not been able to find a site for the cost of a new remote, this advice may become widely viewed over time!

Thanks,

Andy

Hi

Have the same problem ( need the cans as well) but recall reading a post where another member had the remote and headphones sent from China at a fraction of the cost a main stealer would charge. It took three weeks for them to arrive but worth the wait - cant find the post though.

Off to ring Lexus for a scare before bedtime!!

Tony

• 3 years later...

ive just bought a a rx400h and I cannot get any dvds to play..the measage I get is no disc

I used a dvd clener disc and that worked great with audio and pictures and stated every cleaned and working...

but still comes up with no disc

can anyone help I would be very grateful

thx

braindead

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/8/2010 at 6:52 PM, mbailey said:

Hi. I’m desperate for these codes. Please help. Thanks.