Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

JAE Meet

Ok then lets start looking at our lexus palace of love, if we are going to pitch a huge tent ok, does anyone have decent camping cooker/portable fridge/good boogy box etc. I will start looking into tent, I presume we need a 20 sleeper. We are going to need lots of ear defenders for steves singing:D. We will need some kind of lighting not liquid fuel.

We can then get organised. We should make our pitch as supreme as our cars.A BBQ would also be good. we could do breakfast on it also. I will draw up a list of the sort of things we need and if you are coming and you have something then put your name next to it.

I think it would be a good idea to have a kitty, go and buy food and beer in bulk, then do some serious chillin with a bit of posin:smilegrin:. Let me know what you all think

we i would bring stuff,however i will be bringing the missus ,and the kidy(getting dropped of at parents).

so the car will be kinda full,however i will bring what i can,maybe bring a few bottles of spirits,or some nice german shots.....:(;)

i'll do all that i can

mat

tony we will have to get there on the day b4 then to set up.......sample the goods;)

[Edited on 16-4-2002 by superchargedIS200]

Due to a member of my family being in & out of Hospital I may have to pull out at the last minute ...however,....

I have an amp, 1 cd-player, plenty of CD's and a pair of HUGE Jamo speakers (300 watt) that gather dust in my garage most of the year and will only just fit on the back seat.

I could bring them if you think they will be "safe" and protected from the elements!

....and you know someone with a portable power outlet......or do they frown on a bit of music at the event?:tumble:

I can get hold of some lighting but it would have to be run from a generator and I can definately get hold of some ear plugs for Steve's singing:smilegrin:

If you guys need a hand setting up the day before then give me a shout

Folks,

I doubtb I will be staying but am offering any help the day before or during the meet. I live in Leicester but work in Nottingham, so amd just round the corner.

Food, Beers, and whatever else you may need - let me know.

Pray the weather holds out... ;)

We need to nominate a person to be in charge of hiring a tent/generator etc. This person should also hold the kitty

I vote Morph or Steve:yes::yes::yes:

What do you think would be a reasonable amount of cash to cover everything guys?

ps, sorry morph - what is your real name?

We need to nominate a person to be in charge of hiring a tent/generator etc. This person should also hold the kitty

I vote Morph or Steve:yes::yes::yes:

What do you think would be a reasonable amount of cash to cover everything guys?

ps, sorry morph - what is your real name?

dont lookm at me.. im working full steam ahead...

I am buying my own sleeping tent... Fort Tentville :D

Bringing the car in with me.. i have never slept with my car yet :o:o:o

[Edited on 18-4-2002 by Administrator]

Yes

I'm alright with a small contribution to hiring a tent,even though I might not be staying overnight.I'm not sure what my friend wants to do yet because it's not far from Stoke-on-Trent so I might go home saturday night and come back again sunday morning

:)