Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is200 Sport :-)

docis200

Hi lads and ladies,

Ive had the cars for a few months now, it was on english plates so ive only really been drivin it with about 3 weeks (feckin vrt)!!!! Anyway ive started doin a few bits to it so said id post up some pics and get some tips and advise on wat else to do and see wat ye think.

Ive the TTE front bumper on, it came out a slightly diff colour after painting it so ive to get it done again but it still looks well! refurbed all the calipers too, i think its a nice touch to a car to see them lookin well.

The things left to do over the next few months will be, 30mm lowering springs, either refurb the 17's or get 18's, depends on the cash flow :-) get new headunit and install my touchscreen sat nav into the existing housing as the irish sat nav disc costs €170!!!!

If anyone has more idea's or just little touches i can do to her then please feel free to leave a comment..... im toyin with the idea for doin a mod to the badges on her but i wont say anythin yet till i decide!!!!

Cheers for reading guys

Picture3.png

Picture5.png

Picture8.png

Picture1.png

Picture10.png

Picture11-1.png

Very nice & clean mate. Once you get that front bumper sorted it will be mint (tho it prolly looks worse in pics anyway?)

For mods I'd say:

- pull out the orange lenses in the side markers

- grab a tte rear valance from the scrappy and get it sprayed at same time as front bumper

- maybe some clear rear fogs?

drop her more than 30mm for a start mate................

go for 18's if you cant save for them i'm running 18's and to be honest i wish i'd gone for 19's!!!!

exhaust,hid's,trd side skirts,trd rear lip oh i could go on for hours!!!clean car though mate!!

• 1 month later...

Picture10.png

Engine is not running right? why there is no CEL or oil pressure light?

^^ man has a point.

maybe the significance is the lights that are remaining, as opposed to those that aren't lit...? is the key just turned to on or is the engine actually running when this shot was taken?

• 5 months later...

sorry for the delay lads, havent been on much lately, the engine isnt even on in the pic so i dnt know why that person said it wasnt running rite!!!!!!!!!!!

the badge says sport on the bottom of the front bumper lad

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links