Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Guys

Can I just clarify, as I couldnt find a definitive answer on the search.

2000 LS400 - Timing belt change is due at 100,000miles or ?? Years whichever comes sooner?

Is that correct and if so how many years? I know when I had my Hyundai XG30 a few years ago it was 80,000miles or 8 years whicever comes sooner.

Cheers

Alan

Guys

Can I just clarify, as I couldnt find a definitive answer on the search.

2000 LS400 - Timing belt change is due at 100,000miles or ?? Years whichever comes sooner?

Is that correct and if so how many years? I know when I had my Hyundai XG30 a few years ago it was 80,000miles or 8 years whicever comes sooner.

Cheers

Alan

Hi Alan,

should be 100000 or 10 years according to our service sheets.

Andy

Hi, just to calrify please ... .. is it 100,000 miles or 10 years for a 1994 LS400 too ?

Thanks.

Malc

[font="Comic Sans MS"]It is the 430 which is 10years/100k. Previous models (LS400) were 7years/63k. I had a mark 3 and 4 and this was the information in the hand books.

Hi, just to calrify please ... .. is it 100,000 miles or 10 years for a 1994 LS400 too ?

Thanks.

Malc

[font="Comic Sans MS"]It is the 430 which is 10years/100k. Previous models (LS400) were 7years/63k. I had a mark 3 and 4 and this was the information in the hand books.

Many thanks

Hi Haven't collected the car yet, this weekend.....still 3 days to go, just wanted to check so effectively timing belt should have been done in 2007. Let you know how it goes :-)

If it was done later I guess it's OK to ! But if not then no doubt you'll factor in the likely cost.

Previous owner had mine done after 10 yrs ( in 2004 ), but at only 3104 miles tho'.

I think I'll probably wait to 66,000 miles before I have it done again ...... maybe in 3yrs time, now done 34500 miles.

Malc