• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

I beleive this states why it should live on

The Question of Reincarnation:

Part One

The Cycle Grows

Reincarnation states that the spirit comes to the Earth plane many times, in order to experience physical life, under a variety of circumstances and conditions. To some, this represents a grotesque cycle in which the spirit becomes trapped; others look at it as a wonderful, divine plan which offers an opportunity to expand in our awareness and to correct that which needs to be corrected. Perhaps it boils down to whether one sees a glass half empty or half full.

Just about every culture has had, as part of its teaching, a belief in reincarnation. In the twentieth century, it is undeniably accepted among most religions of the East. In the West, mainstream religions and churches shy away from any discussion or belief in the cycle of rebirth. Modern Spiritualism, at least that segment of it espoused by the National Spiritualist Association of Churches, denies, as fantasy, the doctrine of reincarnation. Yet, recent surveys indicate clearly that the majority of Americans, including Spiritualists, do believe in reincarnation.

Just come home from selling the people of Bristol my wonderful range of own-blend tea, or own blend Coffee, plus we have about 4 metre shelf-length of different flavours of 'Infusions' ('Herbal tea)...so It's good to see I didn't have to type out all that earlier stuff about Tea!

Reincarnation?

Did I tell you I studied Tibetan Lamaism in the 60s??

Sorry; must drink my Lapsang Souchong whilst it's hot![/

I think it must be Mats day off work today :lol:

He broke his ankle before Christmas and is stuck indoors, plaguing us innocent bystanders with insanity? :lol:

I learnt that:

Rocket science isn't as hard as it sounds

How a turbo works

Posting smilies gets your number of posts up really quickly

Some people know far too much telephony history

• 2 months later...

• 5 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links