IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

photos from today

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

things to come soon are personal plate, HID kits, 50mm lowering springs, tint windows.

need advice on what colour to put calipers, i have the lexus stickers for them in white but the colour im still unsure. im thinking black??

• 2 weeks later...

some more pictures from last night now lowered/personal plate and HID's

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

next weekend i plan to fit 30mm hubcentric wheel spacers, LED rear lights, tidy the calipers up, fit new timing belt kit, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, new oil, new coolant, spark plugs and all new belts.

stani

• 3 weeks later...

soon2blexus here are my mods and prices:

front grill £50

50mm lowering springs £120

wheel respray £50

HID kits £200

rear lights £200 to be fitted

30mm wheel spacers £220 to be fitted

regarding the engine work here are whats been done and whats to be done with prices:

timing belt was done last weekend. genuine belt and tensioner for £90

OLD BELT

IMG_0757.jpg

got it all done in 4 hours with 2 of those hours removing the crank bolt and pulley! was an experience as ive never done a timing belt.

parts i picked up today and prices

10L OIL

IMG_0821.jpg

OIL FILTER AND SUMP PLUG WASHER

IMG_0820.jpg

ENGINE FLUSH

IMG_0824.jpg

10L COOLANT

IMG_0819.jpg

BELTS

IMG_0828.jpg

6 DENSO iridium SPARK PLUGS

IMG_0817.jpg

BRAKE CLEANER

IMG_0822.jpg

GEARBOX OIL 2L

IMG_0826.jpg

GEARBOX OIL TREATMENT

IMG_0827.jpg

ive to pick up my air filter tomorrow as he forgot to order it. as for service it was great. he threw in 5L coolant, engine flush, brake cleaner and i got an extra 5L oil for £0.01p

the Castrol gear oil and slick 50 gearbox treatment was bought from Halfords but the total cost for all the above is

£156.44

I am getting a new water pump also. Forgot about that. £98 for that too. And i have the centre caps. I plan to do them i just havent had the time. I dont want to spray over the badge so it means i need to remove it clean them all up, respray and refit, if i dont want to refit the badge i have small holes to fill.

Ongoing project so things will get done eventually

ok i fitted all of the above parts today, the only pain in the ***** was doing the gearbox oil! why dont they make a small compartment from inside the car to get to the refill plug! anywho i created this and manually pumped the oil in, it took about 30-45 minutes to do 2 litres and worked well :)

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

at first drive of the car power steering was very stiff at points and the belt squeeked on each turn so a little tighten and that was it, anyone looking to do this i recommend doing it yourself, i done more than what is included in a typical service and it took me just under 2 hours and cost £156.44.

less of the stealers and DIY!

list of things to do are:

water pump, new radiator, new Battery, new discs and pads, wheel spacers (when i get them), rear lights (when i get a replacement), centre caps, tidy up calipers, and maybe some stretch tyres

i spent another 3 hours on the car today. fitted the spacers that eventually came. the annoying thing is that i bought 30mm spacers and i received 2 15mm spacers! so there will be no pictures of how much they are out until i speak to the company and see if theres a mistake. i also got my centre caps done and the calipers :) so heres some pictures:

SPACER FITTED

IMG_0857.jpg

CALIPER FINISHED

IMG_0868.jpg

CENTRE CAPS

IMG_0877.jpg

THE CAR AND PART OF MY MICRA TURBO

IMG_0874.jpg

thanks for looking