Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi am looking in to getting a GS450h, have had it on an all day test drive, I was very impressed, i have narrowed it down to that or the new volvo S60.

Is there anything i need to look out for in regards to the Lexus, the service from the dealer so far has been amazing.

thanks

Carl

Hi am looking in to getting a GS450h, have had it on an all day test drive, I was very impressed, i have narrowed it down to that or the new volvo S60.

Is there anything i need to look out for in regards to the Lexus, the service from the dealer so far has been amazing.

thanks

Carl

Hi Carl

Lexus dealerships and personal are very good, but then they do want to sell you a car. I think the main difference with Lexus compared to other manufactures is that after they do sell you a car you are continually treated in the same way, I don’t think 3 month goes by without some sort of contact from either the dealership were I brought the car or Lexus customer care department. Lexus don’t sell many cars in this country so they try very hard to keep the customers they have, and to make you feel special.

As for the 450h, I love it, very few about so it stands out, very quick and reasonably economical. Just remember they are recalling 450h’s registered from 2006 to 2008 for valve spring replacement, so depending what year car you buy this may have to be done other than that I cant think of anything else to be concerned about.

Chris

Would have to agree with you on the service front from what i've seen, have tried a few cars for test drive Audi,Bmw both shocking, vauxhall wanted me to buy the same day. Volvo bit hit and miss depending who i was talking to

the only consistant has been Lexus, am looking at a 2010 model have ben very impressed like i say, am taking the volvo out tomorrow, but i think its a waste of time really, but hey its their car and fuel, so it would be rude not too lol

Would have to agree with you on the service front from what i've seen, have tried a few cars for test drive Audi,Bmw both shocking, vauxhall wanted me to buy the same day. Volvo bit hit and miss depending who i was talking to

the only consistant has been Lexus, am looking at a 2010 model have ben very impressed like i say, am taking the volvo out tomorrow, but i think its a waste of time really, but hey its their car and fuel, so it would be rude not too lol

I too would like one of these, but for couple with a child is the boot a little on the small side? I currently have a service contract with Lexus Sheffield for my Sportcross. Part of the deal is you get a Thule box you can book for when you go on holiday, maybe this would be ok or I but a RX400H or a 520D Touring!!! However no two ways about it the GS450H has massive appeal.

Nick

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links