Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Workshop Manual

I have it, it works very nice and very useful. Give parts numbers, how to remove install inspect service. etc

is there also how to remove the dashboard, central console, side pillars, rear seats, front seats, steering wheel etc?

:) nothing at the moment, but you never know...

I find myseld more handy than is an average serviceman...

It doesn't mean that I am so good, but life thought me that the others are mostly lazy bastards...

It doesn't mean that I am so good, but life thought me that the others are mostly lazy bastards...

matus,i like your style lol

matus,i like your style lol

Me too!

It should be in the post by now Matus. I will try to remember when it arrives (age problem!) to have a look and see if it 'meets your requirements' and let you know. :)

Well Matus! The disc arrived yesterday. 'im indoors asked me to send for it. I should have asked him why! He wanted to know where the spark plugs were housed and thought there would be a detailed diagram. Too complicated! Anyway, FYI no it doesn't show you how to take your seats out etc! ;)

PS I could of course be looking in the wrong place!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Any chance of somoene bunging that on a Sendspace or Dropbox link? That Russian page is trying to get me to install add-ons and I've no idea what they are!

Don't click on the link as it will take you to another page and it tries to install an add-on, as you rightly say. Just right click the link and 'save as', this will give you the ISO file which you can then burn to a blank CD.

Yes, just burn it to a CD or DVD with an ISO burner.

Once you have the contents on the disc you browse it using a web browser using this file:///D:/rm0150/index2.html

Where D: is you CD/DVD drive, rm0150 is the folder and index2.html is the Index file to open.

Thanks.

Any chance of somoene bunging that on a Sendspace or Dropbox link? That Russian page is trying to get me to install add-ons and I've no idea what they are!

Don't click on the link as it will take you to another page and it tries to install an add-on, as you rightly say. Just right click the link and 'save as', this will give you the ISO file which you can then burn to a blank CD.

Which link? I see the captcha and the green submit button, but that's just a 25k html page. The iso itself does not appear to be a link...

You have to enter the 6 digit code first that is displayed, click the green button (or just hit enter) and then the next page will load with the following link on it:

http://narod(blocked word)/disk/33865663001/IS250,220D.iso.html

Hover over the web link, right click on the link and save it as IS250,220D.iso

Then follow the ISO burn post.

Thanks.

• 3 years later...

I know it's an old thread ... anyone still have a copy they can share?

It's 246 MB, what do you propose?

Also, on it's own it'll not turn you into a mechanic, it's a good reference, but you'll still need to know what you're doing.

I have been looking after my own cars for over 20years, so all I need is a 'good reference' for this model... such as torque settings, and procedures for any unconventional set-ups... my Lexus is about to drop out of warranty, so I can start getting stuck into the problems the Dealer won't fix.

There are various options to share a file of that size... do you have a windows account? (could use my one-drive account), or if not, I could set-up a drop-box of some kind.

If you're happy to up-load the file, I can PM details to you, let me know. and I'll set it up.