Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Daytime Led Lights

baz_man

Hi, I have just bought some daytime LED (will fit inside the headlight unit as in the picture attched) light for my lexus year 2007, Can someone please tell how do I open the headlight unit as its sealed!!!!

Thanks in advanced

That may be a pic of the new 2011 model that has DRL's as standard. Did you buy them because the trader said they can be retrofitted to the earlier models?

Hi, I have just bought some daytime LED (will fit inside the headlight unit as in the picture attched) light for my lexus year 2007, Can someone please tell how do I open the headlight unit as its sealed!!!!

Thanks in advanced

That may be a pic of the new 2011 model that has DRL's as standard. Did you buy them because the trader said they can be retrofitted to the earlier models?

Yes I bought the LEDs because the trader said they can be retrofitted to the earlier models.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks in advanced

Yes I bought the LEDs because the trader said they can be retrofitted to the earlier models.

Did you buy official Lexus LEDs, to retrofit? If so where did you get these I want them too!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

hello hi what happened to this project, from what i understand if you paid $4k then you bought the whole light assembly not just the led.

bumping up this topic. saw a is250 with daytime running strip like the pic shown. wondering how to get one for myself. had an audi A5 and i miss the lights..!!