Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Drive the Deal are doing brand new IS200d SEs from £17600 (£6705 saving) and IS250 Auto SE-Is from £20900 (nearly £7k off). In fact pretty much every Lexus model has between £6k and £7k off.

Brilliant price - I'm sorely tempted. :P On the other hand my residuals have just taken a massive hit. :tsktsk:

www.drivethedeal.com

If you read the small print it says you need to be an existing Lexus owner and you have to part exchange your existing car with them otherwise it is £750 more and you only get £1750 if you take out a finance agreement with them and who knows what the interest rate is.

11% APR I believe.

I just saw those deals, and decided to come over to the forum to see if these deals are across the board or just with Drive the Deal.

It seems a very good discount. You don't need to trade your Lexus in, you just need to be a Lexus owner to get the additional £750 off. You get an extra £1750 if you take out the dealer finance but there is no mention what the minimum amount of borrowing is. For instance could you borrow just £1000? I'll try and find out and post back on here. All in all there does seem to be around £7,000 off most Lexus cars. By the way, if you don't want the finance, Lexus are also doing a free upgrade from some of the other models up to the F-Sport. I don't know if you can get this on top of the Drive the DEal discount but I suspect it is possible.

Does anyone know if these £7,000 off deals are available directly from the dealers? I usually use Drive the Deal as a starting point and get a better deal, so hopefully I could get an even greater discount :-)

Oh, and you get 3 years free servicing as well !!

Full text of the deal:

"Lexus are offering a FREE three years complimentary servicing on all IS models.

The discounted price includes a £750 loyalty bonus for existing loyal Lexus customers. If you do not own Lexus of any model or age then you will need to add £750 to the discounted price that we quote online.

The discounted price includes a £1750 bonus which is conditional upon you taking out finance arranged by the dealer. To discuss the terms and conditions of this offer please telephone us on Tel 020 8446 0800. Subject to Status. Written quote available on request. If you do not wish to take out this finance then you will need to add £1750 to the discounted price.

Prices and offers are for cars ordered after 30 September and registered by 31 December 2010."

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links