Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prices

mhult

My dealer showed me the Swedish prices yesterday. It is somewhat difficult to compare to UK prices, since our specs are different, our VAT is higher (25%), and with the floating exchange rate.

Anyway, here is how the prices convert with the 25% Swedish VAT and today's rate of 10.5715 SEK/GBP:

Eco (like an SE-I, but with 15" wheels): GBP 25450

Comfort (like an SE-L, but with 16", cruise control, fabric upholstery): GBP 26860

Dynamic (like an SE-L, but with cruise control, smart entry & start, LED headlights, fabric upholstery): GBP 30270

Executive (Like an SE-L Premier): GBP 35950

Executive with PCS: GBP 39820

For comparison, a Prius T4 is GBP 27780 in Sweden.

Again, the specs are somewhat difficult to compare, except for the top and bottom. For example, all cars in Sweden have heated seats.

What strikes me here is that while the Comfort spec seems like a good deal (almost exactly the same price as a similarly specced Prius here), the Executive (SE-L Premier) is way too high. With PCS, it's only GBP 3600 less than an IS 250 SE-L with Mark Levinson and PCS in Sweden!

• 2 weeks later...

On twitter I asked... "What's up? No CT200h prices yet!"

And got the reply... "No - however we're pleased to announce that CT 200h pricing will be announced tomorrow. Watch this space..."

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links