Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Some Mechanical Parts... + Alloys

SC-berks

Hit a curb and bent a few connecting mechanical bits on the passenger front wheel. No damage to Chassis, luckily.

I Need. Lower Arm, Upper Arm, Anti role bar link and a strut. - not too much, after all.

Any suggestions, anyone one know of a breaker that might have these parts second hand? Obviously looking forward to seeing what Lexus qoute..

Oh yes, 2 OEM Alloy wheels, please. I'd buy a full set if anyone has them collecting dust in the Garage.

Saw the set on eBay, just now... but not happy with the condition they are in..

The End.

It may be hard to find 2nd hand parts but try the internet breakers who search the country for you.

http://www.textspares.co.uk/ModelDetails/1178/1154/Lexus-SC-430

Lexus dealers sometimes surprise with parts prices and will haggle so give them a call,there is a Lexus dealer on this forum who discounts.

Hit a curb and bent a few connecting mechanical bits on the passenger front wheel. No damage to Chassis, luckily.

I Need. Lower Arm, Upper Arm, Anti role bar link and a strut. - not too much, after all.

Any suggestions, anyone one know of a breaker that might have these parts second hand? Obviously looking forward to seeing what Lexus qoute..

Oh yes, 2 OEM Alloy wheels, please. I'd buy a full set if anyone has them collecting dust in the Garage.

Saw the set on Ebay, just now... but not happy with the condition they are in..

The End.

I'd grab those wheels if I were you and get them referbed.

http://www.lepsons.com/wheels-tyres.phtml

• 3 weeks later...

I know.. screwed up and missed them. I'm on the look-out now. Not urgent as there is no structural damage to the alloys... but two need replacing as the rash is fairly dramatic.

Thanks for the help with getting in touch with Lexus in Poole. Car back out in the drive now ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links