Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Too Much Spam!

Arif

Being a new member i think a lot silly topics and posts are been sent, their a few members who are logged on 24/7 and post a lot of crap. I think they know who they are, Keep it professional chaps.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a new member i think a lot silly topics and posts are been sent, their a few members who are logged on 24/7 and post a lot of crap. I think they know who they are, Keep it professional chaps.

Looking at your 27 posts in 1 day, I don't really think you can pass comment :winky:

Here is a selection:

Topic: Last Post By Fidgits

fidgits You need to get a Life :D...
:mat: His probably logged in as a Guest...
O fidgits where :backofnet: are you the sites not the same without you...
fidgits is it past your bed time :lol:...
Goodnite to all you Lexy Freaks :lol:...
:yahoo: fidgits stop sulking its only a phone think of it as Therapy!

Topic: Can anyone help

Maybe your computer needs a rest,you over work it ,Stop sending so many Posts

Topic: Weird Happenings

Have you have thought there could be a ghost in your Lexus :D

Now maybe I do post too much, and I admit, only 25% of it is useful information..

But perhaps, he who judges, should first judge himself... :winky:

I thought the forums were a place to go not only to share info about the cars, meets, events, deals, car care etc but to keep in touch with other like minded people, as such things will get talked about off car topics....

All part and parcel of the forums.....

LOC & TOC are both made up of a large group of friednly people who just like to talk to much :)

Where's that post whore gone ???

:blink::blink:

It's a club dude, and a friendly one. If you don't appreciate the 'noise'... don't read the posts? :winky:

when did it become professional ?

silly topics and posts : they seem to get a lot of views

the crap gets posted to make the good stuff even better

and isnt this a crap post

no offence taken!! :D

logged on 24/7 (does he mean who i think he means ? )

i wanna know which topics are silly...........

what may be silly in your eyes maybe fun in anothers.

its a bit rich coming into a well established club and knocking the content.

if you dont like what your reading..dont read it

otherwise just play with the search feature....... :)

i wanna know which topics are silly...........

what may be silly in your eyes maybe fun in anothers.

its a bit rich coming into a well established club and knocking the content.

if you dont like what your reading..dont read it

otherwise just play with the search feature....... :)

or of course join in the fun :D

OR.......just visit the different forums that will mean something to you.

I think the ones you are referring to are almost ALWAYS in the "general chat" forum. If you dont fancy reading jokes, conversations, or general "passing the day" then dont visit the general chat forum - only visit the IS200/300 forum, or the workshop forum etc. It is all split up so that you are able to make an informed choice about what you view !!!!!!

Arif - that's a bit of a strong statement to make in a well established forum, especially considering you aren't aware of the type of people we are. We all have other interests and stuff, and general chit-chat (no matter how pointless) is how people get along and communicate. This is actually a great human element.

If every single conversation had to be meaningfull, practical and functional then the world would be a very sad, boring place.

I think the questions should be why do pointless posts bother you?

Why are you asking us to keep it professional?

Have you any idea of the volume of people in the club? We must all be doing something right.........

54% of all your posts have been in "general chat" !!!!!!!!!

I think you've shot yourself in the foot a bit here mate

Did I miss all the silly ones then ?

Always find the content entertaining - if I get bored then it's quite easy to move on to the next mail.

Don't get all square on my account ... :P

im probabily one of the people on trial here, i posted a pic of my son with the caption "is the average age of an is200 owner getting younger" im really sorry to those who are offended by these types of post but for those who attend the mini-meets they do have an actual meaning, if you dont like the posts on the site then dont read them, as for being profesional is this a site for profesionalism or a group of enthusiatsts sharing there thier views etc, why should the posts on here be dedicated only to our cars, i for one have enjoyed ( fair play my first meet ) meeting other members of the club and the reception i and my mini-me got. so why not add a post or two? if i am shooting wide of the mark then sorry but i think i speak for the vast majority of the "club" when i say that this site is'nt only to discuss our car but to keep in touch, help each other and to share our good experiances. on that note i say fairwell, be happy and keep up the un-professional post, i for one enjoy them.

there was a song about SPAM

can you still buy it :sick: ...spam that is, not the song

yes mat :duh:

Spam Chopped Pork and Ham 200g (£0.95/unit(£4.75/kg)

Spam Chopped Pork and Ham 340g (£1.45/unit(£4.26/kg)

Spam Lite Chopped Ham and Pork, 340g (£1.69/unit(£4.97/kg)

im sure tesco is cheaper