Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Navigation

hi guys, im in need of help!

ive just brought the lastest map update disc for my 2001 is 200 sport at the cost of £120 and its not working.

i believe its the cd unit itselfs, i have tried cleaning it to no joy!

can any one help me with this or finding a replacement, i would love to get this working.

thanks for the help

Didn't think the "latest" was out yet - I was told it wasn't out until November

ive just brought the lastest map update disc for my 2001 is 200 sport at the cost of £120 and its not working.

You are well on the way to paying that much for Lexus to install it for you.

i believe its the cd unit itselfs, i have tried cleaning it to no joy!

thought it was dvd - anyway you are fitting in the unit in the boot - not just putting in the dashboard cd unit ... aren't you?

Hi, yes it is the latest cd I have. It's defiantly a cd rom unit and not the DVD type. I basically need to find a new navigation computer. It was also fitted from standard

Hi,out of curiousity did the sat nav work before you bought the new disc by any chance? The problem could possibly be with the screen or with the player in the boot or even the disc(s).

quick update, i spent a hour striping down the main unit in the boot today. i have managed to find a part number on the cd drive itselfs. i have now found a company that sells the exact cd drive unit for £80. hopefully im going in the right direction with this now!

quick update, i spent a hour striping down the main unit in the boot today. i have managed to find a part number on the cd drive itselfs. i have now found a company that sells the exact cd drive unit for £80. hopefully im going in the right direction with this now!

hi,hopefully you are,hope it all goes well and keep us updated on your progress,good luck,did have a cd drive but sold it ages ago on eBay.