Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Famous People

red6

To please all GS300 owners out there, my girlfriend and I had the pleasure of dining with THE Tony Hart the other night in Hanley. I actually chauffeured him in a courtesy GS300 and he said it was a delightful car and has never been in a car so comfortable. We're now the proud owner of a custom drawing of Morph, signed and personalised.

Just for the record, Tony owns a Toyota Camry.

WOW..........

how is old tony then,he was the DON in his day:cool:

ive met,mohamid ali,john major,one of the fellows from Bravo 2-0(was in my unit),queen,nice lady v-small though

(thats not a stint in the tower remark is it):o

john nettals(bergerac-on holiday in jersey)

few of the man u players,used to drink in my local one of my mates was a player for them at the time........

[Edited on 19-4-2002 by superchargedIS200]

Tony is just fine, cheekiest gentleman ever.

My claim to fame list is pretty lame.

Edwina Curry- Friend invited her to the Uni freshers fayre

James Brookes - RB for the Cincinatti Bengals (whooped his ***** at pool. Didn't boast though, he'd of whooped me into next week)

Nick Hancock - Told him to move as he was in the way of the kitchen in the pub i worked in.

Dave Prowse (aka Darth Vader in Green Cross Code disguise) - Came to my primary school to teach us jedi mind tricks.

Sure there's one or two more, might remember later!

[Edited on 19-4-2002 by red6]

Ive met the Queen, Phil the greek(her hubby) in fact had to give orders in front of him on board HMS Fearless, Have done protection for lots of F1 Drivers, in fact I refused entry to johnny herbert and pedro diniz( they are so small, thought it was the attack of the munchkins. Also done protection for Tony Hadly, simon lebon, jordan, Met eddie jordan, refused his daughters boyfriend entry to party,then Mr Jordan asked us to let him in!

Kelly brook,Jeremy Clarkson, Lara croft actress(fit chick)Loads more but cant be bothered to list.:smilegrin::saint:

um, I worked for Rick Astley's dad once, and the cast from Merseybeat sometimes drink in one of my regular haunts. Oh and my mate went out with the best mate of the girl that writes 2 Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps.

I need to get out more... :(

where you together forever :P

I have caddied for Russ abbot,

met the queen

i met the girl from neighbours Kerry Mangle (cant remeber her name LOL)

Had a chat with Mel C at the airport (yummy and small)

used to nod to Max Bygraves in his rolls royce on a daily basis.. lived round the corner from me.

Googled at Vicky Butler henderson through my zoom lens of my camera (LOL)

Got picked on by Jim Davidson... (i only went for a ***** :D )

Hmm I when i was a kid i sent a picture to Tony Hart to display and he never displayed it.. i was so angry! LOL

there are a few other people that i have come across but i can't remeber their names.. terrible memory :(

[Edited on 19-4-2002 by Administrator]

I used to see Robbie Williams now and again when he was with Take That

His mums old house is just around the corner from me

Phil Taylor (World Darts Champion) came into our showroom the other week-wasn't looking at a Lexus though

Got picked on by Jim Davidson... (i only went for a ***** :D )

I got picked on by Jim Davidson too. My mates had warned me not to get up for a ***** during Jim Davidson's set but I guess I must have drunk too much before he came on! :smilegrin: