Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

SINGAPORE IS200/ALTEZZA CLUB

We have plans to split the club into three regions

Asia, Europe and USA.. this will allow Asian members to arrange meets and the same for US members... as at the moment it is all European based meets which is not fair on our international members!

I will keep you posted

We have a Lexus Club in Singapore, managed by our Toyota authorised distributor, Borneo Motors. Activities is pretty low except golfing. On the other hand, James & I are in the process of forming a club for monthly gathering for IS200/Altezza owners.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

Im in Singapore and awaiting delivery of RX450H. I getting quite anxious hearing stories from people I know e.g.

- Hybrid does not have good resale value: While I don't intend to resell, but its a gauge of customer confidence for me.

- The Battery is the weak link and warranty by Borneo does not cover for full 5 years. Replacing Battery is very expensive

I would like to hear from fellow owners on the above points. I bought the RX450H because I liked the driving experience (compared to an Audi Q7), it is more spacious than other cars in the league and there is a green element with the hybrid